Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Some prefer to do a dry trim to let those leaves keep the buds drying slower. You said they were small, so just a thought.

Nice though man, sorry, I’m out of likes.

4 Likes

I did a dry trim on the little bud I managed to save from rot last year and hated it! Wanted to give wet trim a try its still all in tact and its going to be hanging for a day and a few hours before I start trimming I’m sure it won’t make much of a difference but its all a learning curve

@Badger

3 Likes

All the purple is trimmed up my buddy helped and cut my biggest nugs off the stems hopefully they don’t dry to quickly it smells like sweet grape candy going to put it back on the shelf to let it dry

15 Likes

Day 61 skipped yesterday’s pic

11 Likes

Day 62 the center plant (gsc) has a subtle blueberry muffin smell :yum: i just got some cannagar molds going to try my hand at those never had one cant wait

12 Likes

There was a article a few years back and Cookie Fam did some of there indoor grows like that. Only time ive seem someone do the one giant bed method. IDK which strain they were growing but they said the roots like to mingle!!

3 Likes

2 more weeks bro! LMAO

2 Likes

It looks to me like it worked out pretty dang nice.

3 Likes

Day 63 starting to get these spots all over the west coast og

10 Likes

Plants look great, pretty much a perfect grow, soil is performing great :+1:,

I think its either a bit of cal mag difficiency, or they are just started going into there death phase. It looks like it’s the old lower leaves, round the back of the plants that are not getting as much light, getting cannabalised.

5 Likes

Yeah thats right where it was more so though it was everywhere it was the worst for the leaves stuck on the edges of the tent

1 Like

Day 64

10 Likes

Day 65

10 Likes

Day 66 I think the west coast og on the right looks about done need a magnifying glass to verify but it looks to be milking up

8 Likes

Day 67 think its time to chop im seeing some amber? Pics are both the west coast og an gsc not sure which is which but both have amber

11 Likes

Gsc is trimmed up shits real sticky more than the crystal meth was for sure my trimmers clogged and blew a fuse

11 Likes

Nice amount of bud, what’s going in next🤔

2 Likes

Gonna finish trimming the 2 west coast og today and guess I’m starting over again I got a nice cache of mephisto beans last time and everyone talks them up so id like to run some of those next

5 Likes

Is there such thing as taking to long to dry? I got my crystal meth in a shoebox in a cool room and its still not dry enough its drying super slow but its close its been 10 days today

2 Likes

I usually will do 14 days at 60% humidity in the drying room then trim, and seal and burp for a couple weeks .

6 Likes