Jordan of the Islands

After almost a week or weak cure.

Had to re-visit, Mclovin the greazy on this plant!
BlackBerry Breath; Jordan

14 Likes

Afghani

30 Likes

maaaan :heart_eyes: Is this Afghani straight out of the JOTI pack or is it F2’s or something you made? She is F.R.O.S.T.Y. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Very nice, can’t wait to see what mine hold

5 Likes

And smells of?

3 Likes

Straight out of the pack. This is actually a clone from the 30 day fridge clone a while back. In the process of making some femmed seeds with this cut.
Beginning:

End:

I was smoking a cigarette when I went down, so the smell was suppressed by tobacco. I’ll get a good stem rub in tonight.

11 Likes

I’m looking to pick up a couple of JOTI strains and every time I go to his website, I’m faced with this massive Black Berry Breath on his landing page:

Wow - that thing looks like a beast! I’m also interested in his God Bud 2.0 and Chemo.

Have any of you grown any of these strains? If so, please tell me your thoughts - and if you can post pics, I’d love to see them.

Oh, and I’m in the states. I’ve asked a couple of fellow OG’ers from Canada to help me with shipping, but waiting for them to answer seems like waiting for JOTI’s seeds to arrive. :grin: If one of our friends to the North is willing to help me, please send me a PM.

11 Likes

Check out Mongobongo thread

4 Likes

Great - thanks @OleReynard.

BTW - which one? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

His main one

2 Likes

That and Dutch Treat…you will regret nothing.

3 Likes

So the clone in the fridge is just a different way to root them? Is it in the dark all of the time except for opening the door? I never heard of that. I like the concept.

2 Likes

I believe they’re referring to a way to keep them fresh and in stasis(ish), so you can pull them out and start the rooting process at your time.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought at first but I thought I read in that thread that it rooted in 30 days as well. He was saying it took less light and less food/water. I may have read it wrong.

1 Like

I browsed through it, I though it was in the fridge 30 days and it still rooted when brought out. Maybe that was one of the articles I read after searching google… I know I read it took a bit longer to root since it wasn’t as fresh and had used up some of the stored energy. I remember reading something about a low wattage light being used as a precaution against them going into bloom, but other posts didn’t mention a light at all, since the cold temp keeps the metabolism low enough to not go through the cycle. Maybe I’m just stoned and confused with how much I’ve read in the last few months.

2 Likes

It was rooted in a peat puck and then put into the fridge for 30 days. It stopped all growth in the fridge, plant was the same coming out as when it went in. Took off again once it was put in soil and under 24/0 cfl.
Was a cool little experiment.

8 Likes

Ahh. Yea not sure I saw that one lol. Cool, good to know. Also makes shipping clones in spring/fall a really good idea, or with an ice pack.

3 Likes

I’ve got some Mephisto Double Grape beans(Auto)to trade…One of their most potent strains…If anyone wants to swap a few Joti beans inbox me…

3 Likes

Two weeks, two weeks…ugh…these plants are small and won’t yield a lot. But what they’ll give is gonna be sweet!! In 2 weeks this will be knock you the f. out type stuff. Can see it mature daily. 2 weeks may even be too much time.
I’ll stop posting these Afghani’s until harvest…well, I’ll try…lol.

26 Likes

Is that the Afghani in the Blue Lights cross you did? Looks awwwwwesome. :grinning:
:guitar:

1 Like