Jordan of the Islands

Starting the seeds in the next days. Will post updates as progress happen!

I plan to try and hunt some beautiful colors with the GSN.

As for the Dosi Fire and Dolato looking for some fire.

The hunt begin :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can dig that nickname! Wedding Cake the Unicorn.

Hoping to find that Pink/Purple GSN Unicorn cut that iā€™ll gladly share with yā€™all! :smiley:

6 Likes

Haha :laughing:

I had same results when ordering 2 12 packs; two weeks tops! then he throws the third one free.

5 Likes

applause

WTH! Iā€™m assuming youā€™re in Canada, but it still seems like he sits on some orders destined for Canada for weeks or more, and ships others in a timely manner. Maybe he just looks at big orders like ours and says ā€œNOPE - Iā€™m gonna smoke another joint insteadā€¦Iā€™ll get to itā€¦eventuallyā€.

12 Likes

Well youā€™re getting a head start on us! We have 200 of them seeds in the first group order, which still hasnā€™t shipped in over a month. at least some of us are going to document all our GSN grows on one thread to try and find that beauty. Then share cuts and isolate it. Hopefully someone lets males live long enough to see if a male also has that expression and keep him for breeding. Or the least if we find two females we can make fem f2 to isolate instead of selfing one.

9 Likes

Hopefully a few find it and there is enough for everyone

hit me up once that thread is up iā€™ll join the party.

have a great week.

1 Like

Or start it for us! Weā€™ll add to it when we get the seeds and people start planting them. I wonā€™t be able to for a little bit, just flipped current set, several testers lined up for the 2-3 sets of seeds.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s GSN?

When I hit the thread and saw his post about his order being perfectly normal. I even had to do a double take, lol. Then the Unicorn pic captured the moment perfectly. I almost spit up laughing. It sure hasnā€™t been that way for any US peeps from what I read.

Glad you had such a normal experience @42520. Are you in Canada or US? You really are the first one in a year to get your order promptly and in one piece. Iā€™m glad to see it. Maybe heā€™s catching up.

I bet seed banks have been doing well this last year with everyone off and nothing to do. I grew more seeds. Everything was hard to get last year, especially fishing supplies, heh.

1 Like

GSN is Gods Space Needle. We are going to hunt for this pheno. Hopefully out of 200+ seeds, someone in the group will find at least one lol

20 Likes

Iā€™ve had that pheno from GSN. Itā€™s beautiful. The green pheno is better imo though.

I actually crossed that with a few things. The purple and green pheno. I have hundreds of beans of it if anyone is interested. I believe itā€™s crossed with Snow lotus x Sour d from bodhi Iā€™d need to check.

18 Likes

Omg those beans you made were with the pink pheno? Awesome!

5 Likes

Would love to see some pics

5 Likes

Was it temp induced or naturally pink? We need to know! Hehe.

5 Likes

Interested!

But yeah, that pink!

2 Likes

Me 2 pm sent and Iā€™ll be hunting down that purple goddess one way or another :drooling_face: !!

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the green pheno I used.

36 Likes

Bro, with your skills, you could nurture the most mundane of seeds into sheer Masterpieces!!! Indeed, another level of Craftsmanship. SS/BW, enjoy a productive weekendā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Any picks of the pink one?

3 Likes

Fell asleep sorry haha here is the pink pheno.

34 Likes