Jordan of the Islands

Wow ! That looks amazing ! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Haha I love it!
Mongo: the green pheno was much better.
Everyone else: we want the pink!

The cannabis industry in a nutshell.

Also that pic of the pink GSN looks post processed. The shadows of the tent walls should not also be pink. Looks more like purple thatā€™s been over lit.

14 Likes

All outta likes; both those phenoā€™s Look great!

7 Likes

We dropped two grand, he took a month to ship, and this is the quality of seeds he sent us:

Fuck JoTI. Iā€™ll never order from him again.
Got an entire pack worth of immature, deformed seeds. Iā€™d be very surprised if any one of these ten germinate

13 Likes

Total shit unreal

4 Likes

Haoooh what kind of shit is this?
Everybodys like this from this round?

2 Likes

@Mongobongo @Tappy is this usual for JOTI seeds? Or did we really get the bunk bulk price for his B grades

Iā€™ll check the regular pack of 12 super skunk cross, I was the only one that ordered that so Iā€™ll see if that is consistent with the bulk packs.

4 Likes

Oh my I was literally on here to look for a Cana buddy that I could get to get me gods space Needle but ugh those are sad seeds

3 Likes

Yeah dude Iā€™ve never ordered from JOTI but I know his end products can be fire. I expect the seeds that do germinate to be great but Iā€™m so sad to see this.

7 Likes

That doesnā€™t look good :frowning: even though not all whiter/lighter color seeds are bad and will grow just fine, I can visibly see that many of those are not fully developed at allā€¦

4 Likes

No this isnā€™t how his seeds usually come.

He probably didnā€™t have stock and rushed to breed and make seeds to fill order. Iā€™d be pissed and I hope the seeds for the next group buy($5k+) donā€™t show up like this

Unacceptable imo.

6 Likes

What were these you ordered here?

3 Likes

I think they were the blackberry breath.

Iā€™ll check mine to see if they are like that

Edit: mine are similarā€¦ this is unlike JOTIā€¦

6 Likes

We should probably survey the group from the first buy, and get feedback to JOTI on those. Hopefully he will make it right on the first order, and commit to sending a better batch on the second.

6 Likes

Yes, my Blackberry Breath are very light colored. And the Godā€™s AK are as well. But they also have the tortoise shell pattern going on. They look mature to me, just light colored.

5 Likes

This is a very good idea.

He really should make it right if he wants these $ group buys to continue.

He has :fire:q but the ridiculous wait times with poor communication and premature seeds are going to turn a lot of people off from buying from him

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking at what I got in my first batch, they are all brown, but most donā€™t have the stripes. Thereā€™s a few lighter ones here and there, but not what I would call a batch of premature seeds. Maybe I got lucky with my pics, but Iā€™m happy with them, especially for the price we paid.
I got
Gods -
Bubba, light tan to brown
white banana kush, dark brown
Mac, dark brown, some stripes
AK47, a bit lighter overall
space needle, dark brown
super skunk x Chernobyl regular 12pk, dark brown, most have stripes

Also Sensi Star, all brown.

Iā€™m wondering since he said he had stock that wasnā€™t updated during the second group buy, he prob had just harvest some of these and may have rushed to fill that order, so he then has stock for the second order too

5 Likes

I wonder if he didnt have the stock from the first order and the second order pressured him to just send it outā€¦ Makes me wonder if hes gonna have the stock for the second or is currently breeding the stock for itā€¦

5 Likes

This is concerning to say the least. I really hope he can come through for those of us in the second group buy.

2 Likes

The pack I got and the freebie pack when I waited 4 months were small but having done large seed runs you get smaller seeds on heavily seeded plants sometimes, I had germ issues on the black berry hammer and what did live came out male. Iā€™m hoping quality is better or Iā€™ll never spend a single cent with him again. Who cares if itā€™s fire when you wait half a year to get sub standard shit that youā€™re lucky if they germinate then those that do pop die in days.
Shit happens sometimes so Iā€™ll give it a second go but this is it