Jordan of the Islands

Wrong thread :joy:

5 Likes

Looking forward to this oneā€¦

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 9.33.50 PM

11 Likes

Lolā€¦ I wanna join the patreon just to ask why it takes his ass so long to ship :joy:

10 Likes

Lol Right?!? Omg I hope he fillets his ass for that shit!!! I didnā€™t capture it but heavy dayze even msged him a second time to be like ā€œhi team, still no replyā€¦ can you see your dmā€™s???ā€ Hahaha heā€™s going to have the worst time interviewing this guy but I canā€™t wait!

7 Likes

Rip em boyzā€¦

Imagine having a business where people are literally trying to hunt you down to pay you tens of dollars for something that cost pennies to make. I would be happily whistling while I counted seeds and money all day. Weā€™re in the wrong industryā€¦

I mean obviously his genes are good but I just donā€™t get it. Do you hate money or something? Pay a kid $15 an hour to answer emails and fill orders if its that hard for you lol

12 Likes

Amazing! I think temp have to be dead right for those colors-- meaning 55-65 degrees F

2 Likes

There is a diy thread and Iā€™ve got pics of the tumbler I built to make dry ice hash.

4 Likes

Ah, cool. Do you have a link or the name of the thread? Thx!

1 Like

About the Sensi Star, have you grown JOTI Sensi Star before? If so, what can you say about it, if not, can you keep us posted please :slight_smile: ?

Havenā€™t grown it yet, I have a clone I bought that is likely from JOTI stock, but not sure really.

1 Like

Mustve been good, for you to purchase seeds?

Have you seen anything from JOTI be bad? :joy:

10 Likes

Havenā€™t tried them yet, sitting on some Sensi Star and an Afghani freebie. The JOTI reports are certainly great around these parts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check in with @Mongobongo

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried Sensi Star one time back early 2000ā€™s if itā€™s anything close to it Iā€™ll be happy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Iā€™ve yet to grow out any of the clones I got in the past couple months, my bloom tent still has another couple weeks to go

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure it ainā€™t gonna turnout like that and if Mongo even hinted about it being close he wouldā€™ve said something.

Im in the same boat got a pack coming also.

Yeah, I grew Sensi Star back around 2000 also. Talk about stank!! That was the skunkiest rankest stuff Iā€™ve ever grown. I had to let it go because I couldnā€™t contain the odor. I knew nothing about carbon filters back then. Iā€™ve heard itā€™s completely different now, so I havenā€™t bought it again.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Think he is counting beans.

1 Like