Jordan of the Islands

Holy shit! That’s amazing!

3 Likes

My blackberry breath look normal. So do the gods ak someone reported as being light? Maybe they are messed up and i dont know any better?

8 Likes

Nope had bugs last summer and tossed her outside. But I will say out of all my BBB. I have probably run 30 or so, they have either been green or purple 50/50 basically. But this one seems to really throw the purple/blacks.

5 Likes

How funny that you should just post that! Do you do anything other than just smash across the screen for the dry sift, of was this resultant from trimming?

Reason being, I need to find a method to extract the kief (hash?) I love smoking it…

Help a stoner out lolol!!!:drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

awesome colors

3 Likes

That is pretty cool. I can’t see a green leaf in the whole pic. And, the buds are still as green as can be, lol.

Hi @nefrella, I have the same problem. @OleReynard gave me an idea of using silk screens. I haven’t picked any up yet but they are actually pretty cheap, and have a frame. I can’t remember the website but it may have just been on Amazon.

Maybe somebody can chime in and remind me which grade screens would work best.

I have a ton of older herb just waiting on me to sift them. From that you can heat and press it to make nice hash. Good luck, I’ll be watching, too. peace

3 Likes

Exactly! I have a “Trim Bin” and it works soooo well, was just curious if there was other better options.

Also, wouldn’t mixing this with the dry ice have the same affect?

1 Like

I’ve never tried ice hash, yet. I’d like to try the different methods but just haven’t been there yet.

3 Likes

Me either, will have to at some point.

3 Likes

Works well to get rid of trim and the tiny buds not worth trimming . Store’s excellent plus it’s a nice change to smoke it . Or deseeded weed turned to bubble hash isn’t too bad neither.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is the best way but it works well for small quantities.

I usually make bubble hash but I use my bubble bags to make dry sift too. Just throw some trim into the 160u bag and shake hard for X amount of time. Don’t shake for too long or the quality will suffer. Last time I shook until one arm got tired and that was about right.

I shake it onto a piece of newspaper and collect. I save the spent trim for bubble runs because the shaking doesn’t extract all the goodies.

I grew some JOTI but it came from Tappy. Turned into some very nice stuff.

5 Likes

Holly crap… forget about cuts and all make seed run out of that… it’s a beautiful girl…

Sorry a bit happy lol :smiley:

3 Likes

How about mosquito netting? Or some good old ladies pantyhose @nefrella I bet you have some laying around in the bottom of a drawer somewhere. :smiley:

4 Likes

Pantyhose works also

5 Likes

See haha someone who thinks like me :smirk:

3 Likes

@curiouscat
Hahahahaha, ironically, i was never that girl. Coming from rural Montana, we were more boots and jeans. Dressing up meant, “the good pants” LOLOL… :v:

8 Likes

Where in Montana did you grow up? I lived there for 12 years and left in 1990. It was a fun place to be while in my 20’s and 30’s. All outdoors all the time! I started in Livingston and Pine Creek down in Paradise Valley, then I moved to Bozeman and went to school for a few years. I’m back in Colorado now so I hope I can get back up there before too long. I sure would love to go back in the summer.

And, yeah, now that I think about it, I’m not sure I ever saw a woman in a dress much less panty hose, lol.

5 Likes

From Colstrip, like 120 miles SE of Billings - out in the middle of nowhere…LOL… Our claim to fame was the largest strip mining operation in the world, and of course the power plants!

Livingston, absolutely gorgeous!! In fact, I’ve been to all of those places you listed, and love them all.

Eventually i’ll get back to MT, Cali is insane, but for now, it’s home :heart:

6 Likes

OK, I’m not sure I’ve been right down in that area. I used to be a land surveyor and worked in a lot of the state. We stayed in Glendive one job. And, I was in North Dakota a few times. I always called eastern Montana, West Dakota, lol. But, but is better than NoDak, ha… nice people and great fishing but too much wind and too cold!

1 Like

Where this Jordan order sitting, has it been sent to him yet?