JP's New Circus!

Lmao now that’s the OG spirit! Happy to join @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

BigMike55 reporting for duty, Sir!
I will be here, front and center, in case you need a Sargent-at-Arms.
As you were!

2 Likes

Thnx cuz! lol

1 Like

Well I’ve used all my edits, 10 hours until i can start getting things transferred. I’ll get started rebuilding this a bit in the morning.
It’s movie time with the wife, so I’ll see all you grand OGers in the morning!

5 Likes

Enjoy! @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Glad to see you doing a thread here . The front row is full my I reside in the back corner please

1 Like

Doesnt matter where you sit as long as the lecture notes get posted.

2 Likes

Home from work, late to the party.
If you don’t mind ill chill here on the tailgate watching the fun & I’ll Holler from time to time…

1 Like

Well ya learn something new everyday! I knew you could run outta love, but outta edits too? Do ya get a badge for that too like ya do for using too many likes? :smiley:

5 Likes

Planning on following along Johnny! Germinated my last set of seeds on castings from your teachings! Keep on spreading that knowledge.

4 Likes

So glad I found your new thread!

1 Like

Overgrow The World

Every one takes things the wrong way these days fer fuck sakes…

3 Likes

I was wondering “who is this JP character?”, glad I stumbled my way in here.

Like the new avatar too!

3 Likes

Sadly…truth be known…whatever you put on the internet is on the internet.
And it stays there, …for who knows how long? Yes. It is fucked. But it is the way it goes unfortunately…

3 Likes

you just like the bearded women you weirdo…

took me a few seconds to realize it was johnny new pic threw me off! here for the trapeze act

1 Like

Overgrow The World

I don’t think you understand how Google works.

Nobody can “publish” your topic on Google (neither can Astrodude). They are indexed by Google automatically. You are now falsely accusing him.

If you don’t want it accessible for public, you can have it moved into #private-lounge. That way only regular users will have access.

4 Likes

Per Johnny’s request, and to address his concerns about being indexed by search engines, his old topic is now live again, but in #private-lounge (you need trust level 3 and above to access it).

https://overgrow.com/t/3-ring-circus/53526/2935

4 Likes