Jumpers Jungle

Just a couple diff strains i have going

7 Likes

a few more some defoliation and topping

10 Likes

Just pulled the trigger and bought 32 packs of seeds this will last me the rest of my life

4 Likes

Thats what all the seedoholics say. Lol

3 Likes

Lol yea but for real 600 bucks on 32 packs plus i got others coming in from other breeders for me to test so by next weekend ill have about 40+ strains added and will prolly wind up giving some away to fellow local growers and a few others ive met along my travels

5 Likes

So within the past few days i finally got pics up of the sanctuary garden gear and today irvine seeds blew up my mail box

8 Likes

Got some new testers thank you @LocomotiveMedical

2 Likes

Flower room being worked on and finished up

! 20220303_140003|375x500 and veg room just about done got 1000watts of true led in veg and will be running 2000watts of true led in flower

9 Likes

1000 true watts dimmed down to about 500 watts in veg rare glimpse of whats going on. im not saying more enjoy the rare pics that i will post

9 Likes

Looking amazing man!

That’s a fine grow space you’ve made there.

And wow, your gonna have tons of seeds to grow. Is that the whole line of what sanctuary gardens offers? 🤷 :yum:

1 Like

Ty @rhino_buddy Yea thats the whole line i wound up ordering 2 of each lolplus he threw in some of his new line work

2 Likes

So guess ill post this also so far only 2 plants in they are unsexed as of yet and have 5 more nonfem strains im gonna be putting plants in every few days a gap between each strain first 2 are red hair skunk once all my nonfems are in flower and sexed and males are seperated i should a good 8 females hopefully then my fem lines will be pushed in

9 Likes

Looking great man, I love the challenge of a new set up. Can push you to breaking point, but its worth it.

32 packs for 600 is a sweet deal man.

Hope you find some treasure.

1 Like

Always treasure with sanctuary gardens no matter what he is one of the best breeders i have known for years along with a few others and finding new great breeders all the time i havent purchased anything from a seed bank since 2015 because of sanctuary gardens and looked more into smaller breeders

So right now my lights are off and this is a night shot of flower room and the 2 in 5s in the veg room are gonna go in when lights go on. The others have gone in all thru out the week

7 Likes

Finally got back on my buildasoil.com stuff and will contiune to order or amendments

2 Likes

So its been a bit since ive actually posted been in and out of hospital with GI issues and getting things worked out. But with no further ado veg room and flower room

Still slowly working on things and getting it right but so far so good id say out of all the plants i threw in that were not fem strains only 3 males were found and each male was a dif strain so now my plant count lowers a bit lol

6 Likes

So flower room is starting to explode and expand

7 Likes

Heres one example of a mutation i have going on on 4 of my plants and what the breeder told me directly since 2 of the strains i have are diff mothers same father that the father probably had some hidden mutation that didnt show. Cant wait to throw this one into flower

4 Likes

Ive realized ive started this journal but as ive moved i will be starting a new journal here these will be the last pics i upload on this one i hope you all join me on my next journal will be posting the first post after this good bye jumpers jungle

Here is the link to the new journal please come and join along

1 Like