Jumpers Jungle

Ill take a pic if the box when i get home in 2 days

the adventure begins

8 Likes

1 Like

More seeds will be soaked once these are above soil i have loads of stuff to run and need to find my mothers quick

2 Likes

Nice selection, good luck!

1 Like

Looks like ya got it sorted out. Nice space with good electric is always a plus. Looking forward to seeing what ya put out. Cheers

Grundle

1 Like

Its gettin sorted out and have done alot more since and gotta spread my lights a bit more and i got one more to add to the veg area i have going right now ill get some pics in a few mins once i can get down stairs and the kids are settled down

1 Like

So heres the set up so far and ive got tahoe og x jack here, horse power, triangle kush x sour puts, early one, and red hair skunk going. Im gonna drop the rest of the fem seeds from kingcade and a few other reg seeds but not sure what im gonna do

7 Likes

Great one!
Nice selection.
pulling up a chair.

1 Like

So ill be posting here and there as this has become a huge project and a huge under taking so far id say veg room is 60 percent done

ill post some other pics up soon but huge huge upgrade so far

11 Likes

Good use of the plastic pallets :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Ty yea i figured i could use them for something but this veg room is still under construction will be modding a few leds and building a few

here is whats gonna be my flower room and my sticker wall

8 Likes

Nice job on the cleanup.
What’s next on the plan?

Cheers
G

1 Like

Repaint getting 2 vipar xs4000 then building my own leds to fill the rest of thr room

2 Likes

You have a lot of potential for that space.

1 Like

Thank u and i plan on using as much as i can

Nice. I’m just building out basement to a big flower area myself. Love the room you will too.

1 Like

Bit of an update had to transplant a few and ran out of soil so the rest got top dressed

6 Likes

I hate that… It really irritates me when I do that.
Now, I now have backup bags of Promix and composts stacked in the garage as plan B backup.

Cheers
G

3 Likes