Jumpers Jungle

Yea im gonna have to do same thing goin to pick sools and mixes in a couple days

1 Like

Agree I hate it too. Then when I run out it’s always winter n can’t get anything like blocks of peat and perlite local. Shipping is ridiculous. I try to store enough but then I always fall short. I’m in need of couple bale’s of peat n perlite now.

2 Likes

Ive got that covered and found a source for soil but yea they want an arm and a leg for a bag i got a 5 gallon pot sitting outside but cant bring it in cuz its froze solid to the ground

2 Likes

Got home last nighy from my new job and forgot inhad 2 cups of tincture from back in Nj
Well

so made a mess ton of sugar and half a cup of simple syrup wish I could have strained it a bit better but ehh who cares for personal consumption

5 Likes

My boy at ApollofarmsVt is fuckin awesome and cant wait to try his new creations out gonna be droppin these real soon.

9 Likes

So last night was a fun night me and a buddy mixed over 200 gallons of organic soil ill be able to trasplant and start new babies

7 Likes

Just a couple diff strains i have going

7 Likes

a few more some defoliation and topping

10 Likes

Just pulled the trigger and bought 32 packs of seeds this will last me the rest of my life

4 Likes

Thats what all the seedoholics say. Lol

3 Likes

Lol yea but for real 600 bucks on 32 packs plus i got others coming in from other breeders for me to test so by next weekend ill have about 40+ strains added and will prolly wind up giving some away to fellow local growers and a few others ive met along my travels

5 Likes

So within the past few days i finally got pics up of the sanctuary garden gear and today irvine seeds blew up my mail box

8 Likes

Got some new testers thank you @LocomotiveMedical

2 Likes

Flower room being worked on and finished up

! 20220303_140003|375x500 and veg room just about done got 1000watts of true led in veg and will be running 2000watts of true led in flower

9 Likes

1000 true watts dimmed down to about 500 watts in veg rare glimpse of whats going on. im not saying more enjoy the rare pics that i will post

9 Likes

Looking amazing man!

That’s a fine grow space you’ve made there.

And wow, your gonna have tons of seeds to grow. Is that the whole line of what sanctuary gardens offers? 🤷 :yum:

1 Like

Ty @rhino_buddy Yea thats the whole line i wound up ordering 2 of each lolplus he threw in some of his new line work

2 Likes

So guess ill post this also so far only 2 plants in they are unsexed as of yet and have 5 more nonfem strains im gonna be putting plants in every few days a gap between each strain first 2 are red hair skunk once all my nonfems are in flower and sexed and males are seperated i should a good 8 females hopefully then my fem lines will be pushed in

9 Likes

Looking great man, I love the challenge of a new set up. Can push you to breaking point, but its worth it.

32 packs for 600 is a sweet deal man.

Hope you find some treasure.

1 Like

Always treasure with sanctuary gardens no matter what he is one of the best breeders i have known for years along with a few others and finding new great breeders all the time i havent purchased anything from a seed bank since 2015 because of sanctuary gardens and looked more into smaller breeders

So right now my lights are off and this is a night shot of flower room and the 2 in 5s in the veg room are gonna go in when lights go on. The others have gone in all thru out the week

7 Likes