Jungle Spice #6 Community IBL Project

I grew the F1s. Typical would be for me to not have popped the whole pack so heres to hoping i got a few left :four_leaf_clover: looking forward to the 4th gen! One of my goals this year is to do some sort of preservation run from at least one of the older Bodhi packs I have in the fridge and give back more to this community. Not sure which strain yet.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s great! You should definitely do it. I think itā€™s a lot of fun, and itā€™s nice to keep these gems alive. I think itā€™s also amazing that we have a community that can help take care of itself.

Assuming I can get plants to consistently look like the best mom from the F2 generation, then the F4s are going to be pretty awesome. Theyā€™ll also have more of the sativa traits you canā€™t even get in the F1 gen.

8 Likes

You paying that boy???

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Some days. This morning I was re potting my CGxPR Mama clone (remind me to show you my new QuintoPotā„¢ design) and I am like ā€œShouldnā€™t I be focusing in the JSā€¦?ā€

I hope I like JS smoke!

1 Like

You work hard man, when your done with this, I have a project if you feel like jumping into another. Will be more exciting than this one, a FEMALE hunt this time!!!

Hard to find pepā€™s that will ACTUALLY DO THE WORK!!! Good job man, Lefty got LUCKY with you!!! He KNOWS IT TOO!!!

Except I make his babies look like crap with my powders and fuckery!

You may be in luck, Jet. Turns out I am pretty good at hunting femalesā€¦ When they want to be hunted.

OTOH, I may take some time to run a bunch of solo cups and find out what I likeā€¦ Or at least get a sense of where to look. Or maybe I will take that break that half of us keep threatening to take.

Or maybe I will clear my stable and take in a couple of your clones.

1 Like

Yea, 100% of my profits. :joy:

7 Likes

So how much does he owe you then???

:sunglasses:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :joy:

Iā€™m pretty far in the red. But I got a lot of seeds, so itā€™s all good. :+1:

3 Likes

This is exactly the information I was looking for as I had thisā€¦

ā€¦and was wondering how it came to be!

5 Likes

sorry for the interruption everyoneā€¦

Im trying to catch up on this thread before I ask dumb questionsā€¦
was so excited to see the TWINS, 2 plants from one sprouted seed, that I jumped into a thread, not knowing if anybody was mid conversation or not, so again, I apologize, and just a clarification for the others reading thisā€¦

2 Likes

9 Likes

i already ran outa likes so here is my LIKE

:laughing:

2 Likes

Hahah, I got nothin, but it seems to be happening quite a bit in these F2s!

4 Likes

well, if theres been no other word of it, they mustā€™ve been alright! iā€™ll be sure to post if i find out otherwise!

I have several Jungle Spice x Black Domina taking dirt naps. hope for healthy :baby_symbol:

5 Likes

I have a twin Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Blue Magoo. It grew right alongside her sister and is flowering just fine. I know some people claim they usually never make it. I just left them alone from the beginning and cut a few shade leaves to make sure the small one had a chance.

1 Like

Youā€™ll like it. Itā€™s really freaking strong though. It actually is possible to oversmoke it. Iā€™ve stumbled to the bed twice on it now. It is pretty heavy on the head high interestingly enough, if I didnā€™t know, I would have thought it was sativa dominant. This strain gives me weed hangovers due to itā€™s potency, but there really isnā€™t anything not to like about it. Itā€™s tasty in the oddest way as well, at least the grapefruit pheno I grew out is.

8 Likes

Cool. Looking for two things now. Deep cogent thought with focus and relevanceā€¦ In the past I have had that mostly with hash. And easy restful sleep, possibly a job for edibles.

2 Likes