Jungle Spice #6 Community IBL Project

Still smells like vomit and tastes like grapefruit. :joy:

Besides edibles, its rare I get a hangover off smoke too. Only strong indicas do it to me. The JS man, sheā€™s really heavy. I only pull out like one small bowl at a time with her or I end up not seeing straight. :dizzy_face: Iā€™ve wobbled to the bed a few times with it now.

8 Likes

Iā€™m thinking we have more congo-heavy genes in our buds, because Iā€™ve grown a couple dragonsblood and saginaw valley skunk, all three have the same g13hp father.

5 Likes

Sloth does that to me g13x black widow cross (Klar) Itā€™s like youā€™ve been on a tequila night I call it over weeded .

3 Likes

Iā€™ll concentrate and see if I get any vomit smells. :joy: Grapefruit I can definitely see. Itā€™s in that citrus/pine family of terps I find a lot. Less like a ruby red grapefruit and more like a white grapefruit though.

I think my #5 plant was congo heavy. Latest finishing, most prone to foxtail. It fucks me up. In another generation or two, Iā€™d like to cross it back to a congolese sativa again. Might try again to get that RSC Congo.

6 Likes

Looks good af. Iā€™ve got a contract startin in January, thinking of dumping some money into their lineup. Couple hundred bucks would cover everything they offer. lol

3 Likes

@DiggySoze my Dragonā€™s Blood Hashplant is really heavy too and doesnā€™t peak either. Really can get overweeded (@ShiskaberrySavior lol ) with it. You saying it and the JS both have g13 in their genes?

2 Likes

My problem is seeds getting pinched at the border. They always seem to catch packages from the UK.

6 Likes

Yeah, Dragonsblood Hashplant is:
Hawaiian x '88 G13HP
Jungle Spice is:
Congolese x '88G13HP
Saginaw Valley Skunk is:
Old School Skunk x '88G13HP

Thereā€™s a ton more with the same father, but these are the three Iā€™ve grown.

9 Likes

That sucks dude. Iā€™ve been lucky so far.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had one set of seeds from the UK pinched by Cali Agriculture so far. Sucked.

2 Likes

Anybody holding this for trade?

3 Likes

I might. lā€™ll check in the mornin and hit you back.

2 Likes

If you have a few ā€¦perhaps I might have something worth trading for. Sadly all the locals have no clue what I am asking for when I see this kind of thing. Odd really since Saginaw is but a few miles away.

Same when asked about Pinconning Paralyzer

2 Likes

simply beautiful !
yes indeed

4 Likes

:pray: thanks @SamwellBB! If youā€™re interested, Iā€™d love to send you some F4s when I make them later this year.

5 Likes

Is it possible to still sign up?

1 Like

Hey @valleymicro, thanks for the interest. Iā€™ve got all the help I need for this generation from @AllOra. Iā€™ll be doing a preservation run ā€œupdateā€ later this year, when I make the F4s. Once everyone thatā€™s signed up has seeds in hand, there should be opportunities to help create the F5 generation.

10 Likes

Thanks @lefthandseeds Iā€™ll wait for another opportunity to support. This is a great program.

2 Likes

Being a Jungle Spice lover myself was awesome reading through this thread and seeing all the great progress! You are killing it! I cant remember if I have any more JS seeds back home but will be interested in checking out this F4!

Awesome job

3 Likes

Thanks! Did you grow F1ā€™s, or the F2ā€™s from the seed run?

I was very encouraged by the F2ā€™s. I found a really great mother for the F3 gen. @AllOra is growing several of them out now, trying the best mom crossed to 3 different males. Once we see which male produced the best offspring, Iā€™ll hunt from those males to make the F4 seeds.

Keep an eye out for another seed run. I think these F4s are gonna be some pretty prime examples of the JS.

13 Likes