Jungle Spice #6 Community IBL Project

I haven’t received them, or heard anything since I mailed them. No letters, customs slips, nothing. They might just be gone. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Did you put a ‘safe address’ on the “sender” side or when they sent them back ,will they be lost to a fictitious address (lol.) …?
I’ll try finding the tracking number and see if there’s any info on it/ or if you have the Tracking details maybe you could check too…
If they’re lost - no biggie ,just letting you all know they were supposedly sent back on 25th April 19’.
Have a good one :point_up:t3: ,
Gaz

7 Likes

@lefthandseeds just popped a few of the JS #6 and will b ready to flower them in 2 months when this run is done and will update u and then send you beans from them

7 Likes

Yea should come back to my PO.

5 Likes

Right on! Looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Lookin nice and healthy Diggy Soze :+1:

2 Likes

Hmmmm, I just had some beans sent out from NY state in April 2019, (coming to Canada eh)shows being scanned into the post office 2X that day, then nothing… poof! gonedy.
Im guessing, only a guess, was dude was profiled, and the shit was likely stolen out the back door looking for drugs etc. cuz it doesnt scan anywhere else, its in the ether FFS.
Scamming cunts know if it is drug related most likely it will not be reported.

I knew a guy in high school that worked at a local Purolater, he told me they “drop” packages, stomp on packages or somehow else get packages “accidentally opened” and they searched for drugs, cash etc, knowing if they find the stuff, it would not likely get reported. They did find cannabis, cannabis oil, cash etc and never got caught that I knew of… so these are the people handling our seeds, clones, cannabis etc. Heads up!!

8 Likes

@lefthandseeds…ill be in on this one also…just waiting on open space. :wink:

6 Likes

Well jungle spice #6 seed one popped and look at what i found 2 for the price of one this should be an interesting grow

11 Likes

Hot damn! Seems like a lot of these have been coming up double.

12 Likes

It’s time!

~20x JS #6 (male run first)
~5x CBG Durbans
~7x Apollo 11, graciously provided to me by @limota

Right now, the plan is to grow out all of the Durbans, maybe 1-2 good females from the A11, and males only from JS#6. I will kill all the JS females after sex is shown, and restart with more seeds. This is so that I can get males flowering and deep enough into their cycle that I can make an adequate selection for which to use. Then I’ll store the pollen in a dry box for a couple weeks, while I wait for the new females to be ready.

Additionally, I’ll reproduce my Durbans. And I’ll make some Durban x JS and A11 x JS crosses to share.

21 Likes

Awesome work you’re doing here! Really excited to follow along! Wish I could participate. Maybe in a couple rounds I’ll be able to join in.

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds I’m sure you posted the different colour vials as to what they are ,having trouble finding that info if you could link or repost who’s who ? Thanks Shiska

3 Likes
5 Likes

There’s the colors to pheno number. I’ll try to locate the descriptions later. For this thread, I’m focusing on #6 specifically.

@ChronicMcBudz found it. Thanks!

8 Likes

That sounds like an excellent plan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This sounds amazing, thank you for what you’re doing here…

2 Likes

Well 8 of 20 JS already sprouted roots and went into coco. I had to change process, because my garden store apparently stopped stocking Rapid Rooters. Said screw it and just threw them straight to coco. I hate changing process, but if I can work out the same germination rates I was getting in rooters, it’ll save me some money.

5/5 CBG Durbans cracked open and went into paper towels. None of the Apollo 11s opened yet. I added a squirt of hydrogen peroxide to the shot glass to help them along.

11 Likes

I’ve been germing by directly sowing into coco since I’ve started having it around and have gone 100% on fresh, viable seeds so far.

9 Likes

That’s good to know. I’ve been wanted to ditch the rooters because they’re like $18 a bag. I can buy like 15 gallons of coco for that price!

8 Likes