Jungle Spice Dating Game

That’s cute! I kinda do to. Except I randomly grab it when I find out someone smokes. Don’t drive around with it or anything. lol

2 Likes

Feel like I could poke this seed with a pencil and it would drop out. JS F4 (unofficial) *.

*Pronounced “Jus’ for you.”

12 Likes

OK
I am noticing a significant difference between the Blue/Green phenos and the Red. Look at bud structure, color and pistil number
Front and back are different plants.
Greens

Blue

Reds

7 Likes

Pest?

5 Likes

Sigh. Thrips. That will give me something to do this week. Probably start with neem drenches, spinosad dusting and diatomaceous earth when the top dries.
Space aside from Tent is relatively uncleanable. See what I can do.

5 Likes

Try mixing the neem with peppermint Dr. Bronners soap. Normally I’d say spinosad but scares me in flower

5 Likes

Another thing you can do is defoliate. Start taking off the most affected leaves and get them out of your grow area. You can slow them down a lot by just keeping their numbers down.

3 Likes

Except for the wider leaves, I think blue actually looks the most like her mom.

Tried to find a pic from a similar stage. What do you think?

8 Likes

Assembling forces.

8 Likes

Proportions?
I have spinosad powder which dusts on. May be sufficient on surface… Wet?

1 Like

you probably only need like 2 tsps of soap to a quart mix of neem. I have the cold pressed neem, so it is mixed with water first. Not sure how your’s works. Oh, the neem may make your bud taste like shit. Maybe try just the peppermint soap and water first. Then blast them off

I believe you can also wipe some leaves down with rubbing alcohol and tear the worst ones off. I use the liquid spinosad. It’s probably fine wet or dry

2 Likes

Sprayed everyone in the flower tent with spinosad. 2x
Put cinnamon oil on the rims of the pots.
Wiped the pots down with peppermint. Bleached the tent. Bleached and installed the tent liner which I hadn’t been using.

Redid the lights so I have more room to work in the tent.

May have to brave the garden store for blue and yellow stickies.

Did some defoliation. Found four thrips under a microscope on 20 plucked leaves.
Update 3/15: studied each of the flower tent occupants. Clipped 10 leaves in the process. Examined under 200x mag. Found one dead thrips. Headed in the right direction.

3 Likes

Also put spinosad powder on everyone in the Veg area. Not much indication of thrips on the new plants.

2 Likes

Well hell, if that doesn’t work, burn the mofo down!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Certainly more than the Red. The colas on yours are bigger and stacked closer. Also, my pistils are greener and stockier. Hard for me to assess phenotype vs grower skill.

I am most looking forward to smoking the Blue. My little Blue bush could yield an oz.

1 Like

@Lefthandseeds would not be happy.

2 Likes

I think mine are of the “reds” but it’s kind of early to tell. Looking fantastic my man! I hope I can grow like that when I grow up! One Love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Been dusting the veg area occupants with spinosad. Will neem spray tomorrow.
Wonder if I can mix citrus and fish emulsion in one fertigation.

1 Like

WTF going on now…got pests???

1 Like

Live one from yesterday.