Jungle Spice Dating Game

The bud is like that too except it’s high ridges. Same build then ebb sensation until suddenly you can’t see or walk straight and stumble off to bed over weeded. lol

5 Likes
2 Likes

3/27 - Swapped out the 5500 for 3500s in the flower tent. 'bout time.

2 Likes

Is this foxtailing?

5 Likes

Yes I’d say so.

I had it in a window of my house for a month. Never been the same.

1 Like

Ya but where’s the fox?:joy:

3 Likes

No fox with half a brain is going to stick around in a house where somebody keeps a foxtail tree.

7 Likes

Taking G2a down today.

62 days in the tent. She’s small and floppy. She’s in a big bag. I want the space.

She gets a two day reprieve… Not really, I stuck her in a dark box for a couple of days. I hear that does something.

@Lefthandseeds, do you have any observations you’d like to make before I chop her or the others?

12 Likes

68 Days, (R1b)

Not sticky, very faint smell of uncola.

8 Likes

Green… This was the replacement for the Green boy.

7 Likes

Red.

9 Likes

Making room.

9 Likes

I think that G2a is looking the most like her mother of any of the plants you’ve shown.

1 Like

There are also two pregnant girls, the JS star (the Blue in the big black planter) and two bushy cutting factories.

3 Likes

Is this the first one you’ve chopped so far?

1 Like

These are the first. I chopped all the ones in the second picture of the “Making Room” post.

Photographed individually above.

I’m really liking the look of the G2a. Would you say the reds are any more or less resinous?

As for stickyness “feel”, probably ones with longer glands have more of the hashy feel a-la 88g13. The red looks like it has a lot of trichomes, but perhaps they have the hashplant style trichs.

1 Like

Reds are the least resinous but may have the densist nugs.

G2a definitely has a substantial weight. Could be an ounce dry. None of the others harvested are close. The unharvested Blue may approach 2oz.

3 Likes

Jungle Spice
This is the last of the indoor JS (Blue) for this season.

Apical bud:

If I love the smoke I will incorporate it into my outdoor spring/summer grow.

There are seeds aplenty for sharing and trading - codename #JS4U. I look forward to exploring the Official F4 when it comes. Expect those seeds will have happier childhoods with proper heat and nutrition.

Smoke reports still to come.

In any event, thank you @Lefthandseeds for the trust and the opportunity to tune my indoor grow with exceptional genetics and sound advice. Thank you @almostdone for the tools and inspiration to make it more than a hack. Thank you to everyone here who helped, teased, advised and encouraged.

Keep your eye on my other threads, in particular my Garage, for further developments. I will start a “second summer” thread in a week or two.

Wish I could share this with you!

16 Likes