Jungle Spice Outcross Grow Logs (Black Domina, Deep Chunk)

:smile:… yeah, that one… one solid cola! ha It’s looking nice. Major league medical strain there I bet!

5 Likes

Deep Chunk X Jungle Spice clone growing like a boss!
Well over my knee now, growing outside for me effortlessly. Even heavy insect damage wont stop em!

8 Likes

Deep Chunk X Jungle Spice clone, starting to flower.

10 Likes

Looking beautiful ! Love the power of mother nature ! Hope they have enough time to finish,it was so chilly where I’m at ,frost any day now for me up here
Peace and love yeah!

1 Like

I can typically go 2-3 weeks into Oct. depending yearly. Got a bunch that are gonna be late. Got monster Chemdog X Jack The Ripper plants that are gonna be late too. Also have OG Kush X God Bud etc that are all gonna be late finishers.

2 Likes

I have Roberts Creek Congo going now and they were actually into flower in 1st week of August. So Im hoping the ongo half of JS isnt too long in flower. we see.
The daylight droppage will trigger and help them to ripen also.

3 Likes

Outstanding ! I’ve never had anything completely finish for me,well ,worth smoking at least ! I’m cheering for you over here brother ! My god ,you have some amazing genetics going on ! Go brother ! Yeah !
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

2 Likes

Black Domina x Jungle Spice

Taken last night, cropped the photo and opted to"fix lighting" button not sure if it makes a huge difference, feedback welcome
Peace and love all ! I did take cuts and plan to make the healthiest my momma ! Haha love it ! She’s explosive ! A treat in the garden,makes me smile every time I walk by or see her ! Smells so fresh and herbaceous ,smells so nice !I wouldn’t say loud,I do know it a cannabis plant ! Cheers !
Overgrow on !
Ps, flipped the light cycle to flower on the first of September Yeah!

13 Likes

Looks like the picture of health! Can’t wait to see it in full flower.

3 Likes

Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice Day 35 12/12
Stem rub smells of mint.

=“281”

23 Likes

Oh man, she looks nice! I love that structure. It’s still got a lot of fattening up to do, too. Makes me wish I had one in my pot now. Gonna hit it soon, though. peace

3 Likes

My God she looks so beautiful! Damn I can’t wait to pop some of those beauties ! @lefthandseeds you absolutely kick ass brother for spreading the love ! For giving so much to the community ! Very grateful!
Peace and love all!
Overgrow!
And absolutely beautiful work brother @Olbrannon !

4 Likes

I have not yet managed to get one of these Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice to what would be a fully mature flower…yet I have cut and smoked two of these now. I am sure the potency will get better as the age gets there and it is good now. I am not going to try to discuss the high because I expect that to change as it reaches maturity too.

I will talk about taste. Even that will increase as the plants mature of course but I had enough of each plant now to describe them both.

The first was a menthol taste when the bud was cured right it still had a mouth feel that was odd. Perhaps best description is it expands into the sinuses when you inhale …faint but still there. It was a beanpole of a plant until topped. I thought it a male because of it’s structure.

The second is a fuller plant with a stronger smell of mint in the stem rub. It didn’t taste like mint to me though. The taste reminded me of two different strains …Platinum GSC and Headband. It is a definite keeper and I have two cuttings now in root.

Both of these plants flowered quickly and should have been mature in 56 days or less

5 Likes

Awesome brother! Thank you for your time to give such a great description on those beauties! I love how you told us about the keeper status !
Here’s a pic of my BDxJS yesterday,day 24 days of bud light sched.(have been doing it manually! Haha)

She packs it on so aggressively !

Hope all the others will follow such a great roll model,hehe

Hoping she smokes half as good as she looks !
Peace and love !
I do believe that I have a half dozen or so cuttings of her !
Peace and love yeah !
Overgrow !

7 Likes

It looks awesome! Getting any smells from the stem rub? I almost started those instead…so much to try!

1 Like

Haha ! Smells yes ! Fresh & clean like refreshing (?!)! Rich ,hashy ! Couldn’t really place anything,I will keep trying to place it ! It’s Electric ! Reminds of a old NL5 , although way louder!, I am planning to do a stem rub every time I plug them in ,so every morning from here on in !
Peace and love brother!
Cheers !
Ps,I did spend some time yesterday trying to get a handle on the smells I was getting from her,so I think I will toss her into a small container of sorts for a bit ,to see if I can let it build up a little,there are so many smells in there right now , I’m loving it !
Cheers

3 Likes

right on as for sometimes it is hard to say…I have one now that is pungent that I cannot yet describe.

Cheers! :dove:

2 Likes

Great reports guys. One of the things that I love about jungle spice is that it always seems to add a lot of smell and flavor in crosses. DC on it’s own is extremely bland. It almost sounds like it brought out some Afghani hashiness to the hybrid.

I’m really looking forward to getting JS to about F4 so I can really see it in action in outcross.

That DC was so squatty, but in a few crosses I’ve made with it, it produced HUGE bushy plants. Really wild…

12 Likes

@lefthandseeds…that BD#2×JS…is SOME awesome smoke. Kinda had me scared to hit the j…does BD have the flavor of …ummm lest say soap…maybe some sort of detergent. It’s not a bad taste at all just when I taste it my mind thinks mild soap.the smell is straight up 7up /hash. had a small clone outdoors took down. …:persevere: I didn’t take any clones tho…nor did I keep pics…but I know what will get ran again.

8 Likes

:joy: good to hear! Definely the 7up smell comes from the jungle spice side. The soapy smell might even be what I call that hg4 smell. I’d say the black Domina #2 had a slightly fruity smell, maybe more like berries?

6 Likes