Just a curious cannasseur looking for my favorite strains.

Hey everyone, I’ve been looking for years for some rootbeer float clones or seeds as well as some cheetah piss or original cat piss. Seen someone post about cheetah piss but it was going for 750 bux for 1 clone. Curious as to know if anyone has seen heard or has ahold of 1 of these diamonds in the rough. Happy growing to all and glad to be apart of this awesome forum group of growers. All information is appreciated.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @DRGREENMAN . Drop by and introduce yourself to everyone when you get a chance.

4 Likes

Welcome to og I know that exotic did some cheetah piss cross freebies with one of there recent drops

3 Likes

Welcome to OG

1 Like

May you find what you are looking for!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG community.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Welcome to og, cannarado did some cheetah piss crosses recently, he might still have some on his site.
www.radogear.com

Thanks a bunch for the recommendations.

Sundae driver x Cheetah piss looks nice.

Can anybody tell me what the cheetah piss smell is like and how is the taste, just curious I supposedly have a clone of it and I want to make sure it os what it is. Please help me determine the smell and taste. Here’s a pics

Well from what I have read on allbud it smells and taste are dead on!!! On leafly it’s something different. Ammonia taste but I might taste that very feint. It’s more diesel and citrus creamy flavor. It is pungent and smells different when I’m flower after dried and cured it’s more like what I just described.