Just some of OJ’s pics

Oh okay I haven’t seen mli grow in a really long time. Nice to see people still growing it

Good morning OJ and friends!

Goodmorning oj and everyone 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

I just want to show

Stupid Blue

Baleia Verde

10 Likes

You are welcome to post pictures but may I suggest you start a Topic of your own where you can display all of your grows and as many pictures as you want!
@Budgus

6 Likes

Good afternoon gentlemen, been busy this morning so excuse me for my late post!

4 Likes

Hey brother. :v:t4:

2 Likes

Goodmorning @Oldjoints and everyone kicking around this way today

3 Likes

Goodmorning @Oldjoints I hope you’re having a good 1 today , let’s see those beauties!!!

Some OD pics:

14 Likes

Beautiful lol it took someone posting here for me to be to come! No idea what’s going on, but
Good Morning brother OJ, and all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning OJ and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Goodmorning sensei, looking amazing in here!!!

I saw johhny go by looking for the thread.
. He just kept going… :laughing:

4 Likes

Jeez dude. Looks like you might know a thing or two about a thing or two. Nice plants brother. Way better than mine.

5 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints and all you others!

4 Likes

Mornin fellas.

3 Likes

Good morning gents!
Been out tending plants and working on the boat. I am hoping to get some fishing in yet this year……

8 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t4:
Here’s hoping brother.

Know of any farm ponds to fish??
To be honest, the biggest fish I ever caught were from small farm ponds. Just grab a sack of rubber worms and a fishing pole. Walk around the bank casting. I have caught several nice largemouth bass over six pounds.
I would actually enjoy bank fishing more than boat fishing. Boats are good. And you can cast to way more places. But think about where pro fishing guys do their fishing. They position their boats and cast toward the bank.

5 Likes

There are times where that is the case. But I have fished in many lakes all over this country and most good fishing is not reachable from shore. Some lakes are vast but not very deep. Most fish like structure and drop offs. Some like reeds and lily pads.
Smallmooth for example love to hang around large rock features.
When they built a lot of these lakes they cut down the trees and leave them lay and the stumps are left high. All good structure for fishing.
In the ocean it’s shipwrecks, I have fished many and it is always productive.
The biggest thing about using a boat is the ability to move from place to place, covering more area will produce more opportunities to catch quality fish.
The problem with most ponds is getting permission to use them. Unfortunately not many will let you.

6 Likes