Just some of OJ’s pics

Good idea. Bet I can really bend those strings under the influence.
Plus Pink Floyd the Wall, Dark Side of the Moon. Ooo and Deep Purple Made in Japan. (Space Truckin’) How long did you trip last, Mo?

3 Likes

~ 4.5 hours bro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have Machine Head? There isn’t a bad track on that album.
:+1:t5:

2 Likes

I wasn’t there for it but I was in fact getting stoned with you :metal:

1 Like

I do have it. I like live tho. Shows the talent better in my opinion.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 in addition to this, I’d add that you need to have everything situated so you won’t have any reason to drive for 6 to 12 hours. You don’t want to be out and about when parallelogram world hits. If that happens, it just sneaks up on you out of nowhere and very quick. Don’t wander far from home, don’t even walk around the block.

My personal preference is daytime, out in the yard, checking the plants, chilling in th sun, having some light snacks and chilled drinks prepared. Lots of ice water and Gatorade. I like carbonated mineral water like topo Chico. The babbules feel cool.

2 Likes

Good morning OJ and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good Morning brother OJ, & all OF!

4 Likes

Goodmorning broski… hope you’re doing good today man

Good morning @Oldjoints and Company!

1 Like

Morning brothers,
Great day to be in the A/C……

7 Likes

Our beans are done and I decided to go out and put in some collard and mustard greens. That is until I got out there. ~20 minutes and I was more than ready to hug the window air conditioner for a while. Talk about a shock to the system! Sweat pouring from a soaked T-shirt and standing right in front of the AC!
:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

3 Likes

It’s hot as hell here today… I actually haven’t escaped the heat like all the other times… today… I’m with y’all… in hell…

1 Like

I try to get everything I need done outside by 10:00 if not it is just to hot to get anything done.

4 Likes

For sure man… early birds are the smart ones

The problem is that, with my health, I can’t really keep at it longer than an hour depending on what I have to do. Anything strenuous brings that down to maybe 20 minutes. Then I have to take the pressure off my back until I can kick it back into gear.
My only choice is to peck at it all day or I feel like nothing gets done.

2 Likes

Gettin’ old aint fer the meek . Besides it’s God’s way of letting you know you aint suffered enough & you still in the game . Our problem is we look around & always see what needs doin’ . Yup they did a number on us , caint hardly take a break w/o feeling like you shirkin’

1 Like

I can’t help but compare myself to Grandpa and Dad. At 63 they were still putting in a full day. In my mind I realize that I got hurt pretty bad. But that doesn’t jive with the heart. lol

3 Likes

Big differences in the new site. Might take a day or two to get everything figgered out. Its the same but different.

3 Likes

Good morning OJ :coffee::coffee::coffee: