Just some of OJ’s pics

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

2 Likes

Sorry I missed this yesterday! So a belated good morning and a great morning for today!

3 Likes

MO’w…starting to flower should be ready to chop down by Nov. 1st.

12 Likes

Morning my brother. Went out to kill pillars about dark last night. Man, what a diffence a day makes. It was actually cool outside. I hope those hundreds are done.

5 Likes

Good morning OJ!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning OJ :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Goodmorning @Oldjoints and all the rest here!

3 Likes

Terps, Golfnutt, Mobilly, Sailorboy, BigMike, and of course Johnny,
Thank you all for coming to my humble thread and wishing me well! May you all be blessed with High THC plants with huge yields…….

11 Likes

@BigMike55

Thought you might like to see how the Purple Poison Cookies are doing:

These get flipped tomorrow……

17 Likes

Dang boi!
Hope they dont stretch too much. Them’s some big ass plants. Nice job.

3 Likes

I have also had several dogs been bitten by copperheads, and have always gave them the same as you, Benadryl.
I have yet to lose one, either.

4 Likes

Whats that black thing attached to the top of the bucket with the lable?

3 Likes

Man those are nice and bushy!!!

2 Likes

The youngest pup got bit by a snake or spider, the last day in hospital… no idea which. But swollen her face up… Benadryl to the rescue.

3 Likes

How much longer do u think I got till I chop em this is my first grow have no idea what i got as i was given random seeds any advice is welcome

2 Likes

Those are gonna be knarly once they get done nice job man

1 Like

I have 10 ft ceilings so it will be fine……

1 Like

I am using SIPS, this particular type are called Gro-Buckets. The black thing is on top of a tube that fills the reservoir on the bucket with water/feed. The little green thing in the center of the black thing is a float designed to let you know when the reservoir needs filling. Right now it is all the way down which means it wants to be filled. I will leave it down for a few days before filling.

These are Gro Buckets:

4 Likes

From the look of those plants I would say about a month or so. The best way to know when they are done is to look at the trichomes and when you have about 50/50 amber you can harvest them.

3 Likes