Just some of OJ’s pics

They have been topped several times to promote
branching.

2 Likes

AWESOME thank u I appreciate it have great harvest

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning OJ, ive heard about those. How long can ya be away from them, probably less in veg then flower of course? I have the autopot system and the longest i was away was 10 days and they were all just fine.

1 Like

Good morning OJ and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

It varies a lot with the size of the plants. But they have modifications that you hook up to a water line that can last forever essentially.

2 Likes

Good morning my friends!

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Nice day in store. Im going to smoke some baby backs while im smoking some choice buds.

3 Likes

A few pics of my OD Plants, these are all in flower now:

10 Likes

Nice. Im not too happy with my outside stuff. I think the heat got to them a little. The one (thankfully) biggest Vortex is doing well, if you dont mind seeing caterpiller shit. I sprayed for that a few days ago and will reapply probly Tuesday or Wednesday.
The CJ i am growing in a pot outside is looking real nice too, but has not gotten real big. She is flowring nice too.

7 Likes

Yep if you want them to get big you have to get them out by mid May (at least in this area). Plus I make sure they are at least a foot tall when putting them out.
OD pests are a real pain. So is PM and why I try to give the plants as much sun as possible.

3 Likes

Mike do you have a lot of other types of plants on your property? If so then that’s probably where the catapillars are coming from. I would suggest you spray them also or the problem will persist.

2 Likes

That Chunky Junky in the bucket has been outside since she barely had roots. Shes a clone I took off the inside girl last grow. Always been outdoors.

When did she get outdoors?

I dont but my neighbor catty corner, right where my plants are, has two trees in that corner. They always get web worms in the trees and never get rid of them. Plus various flowering bushes. That prolly where they came from.

Probably mid-April. Thats a guess tho. I did not keep a log on her tho so…i think i took the cutting sometime inMarch. And as soon as good pile of roots developed, in the five gallon bucket, and outside she went. I just wanted to see the difference in ID vs OD in bud quality. Shes flowering nice. Did you see the updated post? I put a couple pics in there.

This will sound silly but works. Take some aluminum foil and wrap it around the base of the plant and up the stalk a few inches, also spread it out about an inch or so on the ground around the base. This stops most caterpillars from getting on your plants.

1 Like

Yes I did and it does look good bro. Pots in plants only get as big as their root system allows.

2 Likes

I get that. But the inside mother plant was much bigger than this girl got.
I will try the foil deal. Cant hurt nothing.

I think you will be surprised…….

1 Like