Just some of OJ’s pics

I’m betting it’s the steel plate in your head @JohnnyPotseed … Could be… I heard a metallic sound when you fell and hit your head on that steel chair… Thought it was odd but didn’t want to mention it then. That would have just been rude.

2 Likes

lol I’d forgot about that fall

1 Like

WWE bound , i see.
I used to watch that when Stone Cold was around. Not for the wrestling but the frickin story lines were hilarious.

1 Like

Wrestling was a big thing in our family. The worst thing Grandpa did was let me make my way ringside at a match. I wanted to throw something at the entertainers when I realized they were faking those punches… I stood there screaming at the crowd “They’re not even hitting each other!”. Until Grandpa showed up and led me away.
I still watched it years later and enjoyed the story lines, gymnastics…

Never could watch that crap, it was like reading a really bad comic book……

3 Likes

The 3 sons talked me into taking them to a big match when they were kids, lol they were so disappointed to realize it was just a show

3 Likes

I wasn’t just disappointed. I was pissed! Them people had been LYING to me and mine and had us believing it was real!!! How dare they!
:rofl:

2 Likes

:scream: :man_facepalming: :rofl: IKR?

2 Likes

Ok, folks. I’m about to take off for doc office. I’ll catch yas while sitting in the waiting room, lol

8 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning OJ :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt and all you other awesome folks!

3 Likes

Good Morning my brethren.
I am off to take Rob to a Dr. appointment, glad I already tended to the girls. Yes plants you sicko’s………

4 Likes

I had a joke to throw in there, but i didnt want to be piled in with the “Sicko” bunch.

4 Likes

We are a fine bunch, you would fit right in……

4 Likes

Goodmorning oj and everyone around!!

3 Likes

I have a Bubble Hash question. I know here in about five weks i will be harvesting these girls.
Here is the dillema. I still have LOTS from last grow. Plus all the wet trim in the freezer.
I can freeze everything except a handful of each for smoke. Make Bubble Hash out of all of it. And keep smoking my older stuff while my next crop is growing.
Or can a guy use dried and cured to make Bubble Hash with? Freeze all the wet trim from this grow and keep the new buds for smoking.
Im as confused as a baby raccoon. Maybe because im high asf

1 Like

When making quality Bubble I always use dried buds and many times cured bud. I prefer not to use wet trim or bud only because it changes the color of the finished product. My best yields have always been with dried, cured bud. You can use wet but it does change the taste and color of the finished product.
I have also seen wet trim and bud go bad in the freezer where as dried doesn’t.

5 Likes

Cool.
I know you always have excellent hash. (If and when you can get it to stay lit )

3 Likes

That wasn’t the hash smoking @BigMike55 … Wasn’t that your finger???
:thinking:

2 Likes