Just some of OJ’s pics

You must admit that was some funny shit….

4 Likes

I need something funny about right now. My help didn’t show so I went out with the tractor to do some work on the drive because they left it in a mess after running the fiber.
Just when I was about to say done, the tractor started bogging down and smoking. I’m not a diesel mechanic but my guess would be injectors…
It’s always something! lol
Got it to the house and now it won’t start.

You can buy an additive that will help clean your injectors. You of course have to get it started or at least cranking for it to do much.
Most times clogged injectors are due to something picked up towards the bottom of your gas tank.
Were you low on fuel? Was it running rough before it shut down? Could very well be a fuel pump that is the problem.

2 Likes

I was tooling along running fine when I heard a drone in the engine. When I tried to raise the RPM it would not. Then the engine exhaust started smoking some for a few seconds and I pointed it home, running at low RPM, and made it to the yard before she died. Now it won’t hit a lick.
Just got back in from messing with it. Nothing. It’s not even trying to fire.

1 Like

That don’t sound good, Mo.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know @Flower . I’m tired and disgusted ATM. I’m just sick of constant irritations. Well and completely sick of it.

3 Likes

U can have mine

1 Like

This sounds like fuel injection problems to me. There are of course other problems it could be.
The bad part is you saying it won’t even crank to try and start.
Once you find out the problem please let me know what it was. And if I can help in any way I would gladly do so…

3 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

2 Likes

Could it be the fuel pump @MoBilly ?

Mass airflow sensor?

Air fuel sensor?

edit… i see its a tractor lol… damn i know nothing about them!!

Its definitely something fuel side id think… i wonder why it smoked though? Choked airflow?

1 Like

Morning Mo and Coffee Club.
I was thinking about your problem with your tractor.
Have you checked the air in the tires??? Maybe she is low on water. (Cheech and Chong reference).
Hope it aint something real serious broski.

1 Like

Could be that he sat on it. I know if he sat on me I wouldn’t be working well at all!

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl: i think he got it too stoned

1 Like

Well it WAS smoking… :thinking:

2 Likes

Good morning all. I hope you guys have a great one. :slight_smile:
Thanks @Oldjoints . I’ll let you know when I find out what’s up with it.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Good morning OJ!!

1 Like

Good morning OJ and OG​:coffee::coffee::coffee:
I hope you are feeling better today

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!
OJ, Hope ya feeling better this morning?

3 Likes

Good morning OJ, have a great weekend brother!

1 Like

Morning OJ. Hope you got a nice rest and feeling better, bro.

3 Likes