Just some of OJ’s pics

Dosage? Couple drops in a spray bottle? Half a cup??
I was afraid of spraying anything at all. I do wash my outside buds when i harvest, but still never know what gets absorbed into the plant, that i dont want in my lungs.

1 Like

Look at my above post!
Yep I wash all my outdoor bud because if nothing else I always find bird crap and little spiders and stuff.

4 Likes

Got it. I will give it a try.
Frickin bugs!
Good thing is im pretty prolific with my inspections. I am pretty sure i found this problem before they colonized. Hopefully. Thanks bro.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

3 Likes

Damn i just could not like that post… that sucks about the mold bro!

When that happens do you trash it or is there something that can be done?

Goodmorning sensei

1 Like

Shit man… we should be harvesting really close to the same time period!

How the hell did we manage that?!? :rofl:

2 Likes

I usually just pull-up the whole molded plant and throw in with the rest of my compost. @Terpsnpurps

1 Like

So far it’s just small spots, I cut that particular bud off and toss it if I see any mold. But yes if it gets bad I will toss the whole plant.

3 Likes

Dont know man. Just dumb luck i guess.
Bad thing is i did not time it correctly. Indoors vs outdoors. I knew better. I try not to start my indoor plants and/or put them into flower knowing they will be done the lastof October, beginning of November. Thats outside harvest time. As it stands, i will be harvesting both indoors and outdoors right around the same time. I dont like having that many plants to trim all at once. This time i will hae 10 plants to trim. With no help.

2 Likes

Remember this little cutting I put in the window about a month ago:

Let’s see how she is doing:

Not shabby:

10 Likes

Id call that a success

1 Like

Very nice!!! And no effort!!!

1 Like

In plain tap water? Or hormones?

2 Likes

Plain tap……

3 Likes

My last cloning attempt, i got six of six. I only have three now. My cat happily ate three for me. She said she was tryna defoliate for me, but got carried away.

3 Likes

Gotta love a talking cat……

2 Likes

Alice did lol

2 Likes

My girlfriend’s kitty talked to me but it was more of a mumble……. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

She dont really talk, per se. Its more a telapathic thing.
I didnt know it either, until a few days ago. About an hour and a half after eating mushies.

4 Likes