Just some of OJ’s pics

Good morning everybody!

And so it begins:

13 Likes

Oh damn!!! Trim time!!!

Nope I don’t trim this, I simply pull off the fan leaves dunk and wash the buds and hang to dry. This all goes to hashish so no sense in trimming.
Not even one plant harvested yet, got a long ways to go……

4 Likes

How do you do your bud wash, im going to wash mine this year? Theres so many ways online to do it figured ill ask you since your on top of this shit and your info is golden.

1 Like

Why do you wash your buds? Bugs or dirt or something?

1 Like

Thats why we call him sensei :smile:

Yes, yes and yes.

2 Likes

I just use two buckets, one wash bucket with lemon juice, and baking soda and another bucket
with just room temp water for rinsing. I make sure the buds stay under water completely for about a minute or so swirling them in each bucket.
After that I use my faucet washer that sprays hard to knock out any larger debris or bugs that may be on the buds.
After that I just hang them up to dry in a walk in closet with a fan circulating the air on low.

5 Likes

Yes all of the above. In fact i live next to a field and they came in and harvested last night and it the dust and all the shit that comes with covers all my plants. Plus ive seen several times a bird shit on my stuff. So i imagine that would all effect the taste of the smoke.

1 Like

Thanks, i will do this.

2 Likes

Cool and this doesnt damage trichomes at all?.

1 Like

From what I understand, the trichomes are hydrophobic and shed the water. Now if the water were too warm… or you overworked them in the water… that could hurt them.
The more experienced will weigh in soon though. lol

3 Likes

That makes sense… thank you man

1 Like

Nope it doesn’t hurt the trichomes. I usually only wash my OD plants, my indoor stay fairly clean so I don’t bother.

4 Likes

This right here.
My outdoor stuff has had bug killer, bird shit, bug shit, dead bugs, dust and dirt every time. Must wash. Im sure back in the day, i smoked worse shit than any of that. But i didnt know any better.

6 Likes

Agreed!! Back in the day… man who friggin knows right bro? Mold… to pesticides… im sure!!

1 Like

I’m sure we’ve all smoked something we weren’t supposed to lmfao

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

Good morning OJ and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee: