Just some of OJ’s pics

Good Morning JP and Golfnutt!!
And a good morning to anyone else this morning that trickles in…,…

3 Likes

Morning Brother OJ.

1 Like

Top of the morning to you Mike……

2 Likes

Im having a hard time over here.
My teeth were all crashed, so i finally bit the bullet. Time for dentures. I had all my uppers, what was left of them, pulled and got a top denture made. I can barely get it in my mouth. I finally did yesterday. And tuffed it out through some soliid food for a change. Took the denture out at bedtime. My mouth feels like Mike Tyson beat the shit out of me last night.
Did i mention im having a hard time over here. ?

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that bro. I hate teeth problems with a passion, I truly feel for you. It will get easier with time though and you will be able to chew and go through life without all the pain of having bad teeth.
Smoke some of that good cannabis and take a nice nap………

5 Likes

Now, theres a plan i can live with. Hehe.

3 Likes

No like for thatun, brother. I know how it is. When I had all mine pulled at once and dentures put in… I ended up tossing the damn things! Gagged every time I wore em. Eat everything with no teeth for years now.

6 Likes

Good morning guys, hang in there Big Mike. Hope your smoke helps you out today.

1 Like

Thanks. And FYI… Yes, it did. Haha.

3 Likes

And, by the way. If you are one of the lucky ones with good teeth. Take care of them. You wanna see something expensive??? Fake teeth will definitely make your wallet lose some weight.

5 Likes

@BigMike55 it shouldnt be where you can barely get the denture to fit in… whats going on is it too big… not fitting right?.

Man mike i know your pain… my teeth are not good… i need all uppers like yesterday… and all molars on lowers…

You need to call that dentist and tell them about whats happening … it may be not fit right…

1 Like

I will see him again on Wednesday. If i can get them in, it feels like they are too tight. I can feel my heartbeat throbbing in my mouth. I was thinking maybe the swelling was keeping them from seating right. I dont know. Im pretty sure i wont be putting them in today as much as my gums hurt.

3 Likes

I wouldnt mike… let that mouth recover a little man…

He will be able to tell whats up… im sorry thats happening… people do not understand the depth of the pain… i do buddy… heres to wishing better for you!

3 Likes

Oh it’s not that bad I had uppers n lowers yanked out lol u know what’s funny it was right before my logging accident so as I’m laying there unconscious I guess the paramedics were all freaked out cause I had no teeth they thought the tree knocked em all out lmfao

1 Like

I grew mine out of the fall box. I can’t remember if they were part of the great seed slaughter or if they ended up getting grown out with the goji og.

Speaking of which. My wife is almost out of the goji og and she really likes that one. Any similar recommendations?

1 Like

So I thought I would show some Purple Poison Cookies by @SamwellBB :

16 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

2 Likes

Morning Bruddah.
That some nice frosty buds. Another five or six weeks oughta do it.

2 Likes

Good morning my friends.

2 Likes