Just some of OJ’s pics

Headed home today. Hope everyone has a great day.

3 Likes

Did you get a good view of the eclipse? I came down to tx for it. We thought we might not see it because of cloud cover, but the clouds parted just in time. So impressive to see.

3 Likes

Be safe driving through the storms.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah. Honestly the most spectacular natural occurrence I have ever seen
Not real good picture.

8 Likes

There would be nothing comparable to see it in person. Truly spectacular and no words to describe. We saw the beads. The diamond ring. The hole in the sun. We even saw the shadow snakes going across the ground.

4 Likes

That was really trippy, looked like ripples in water on the ground all over the whole park.

3 Likes

Were able to see the total?

2 Likes

Yes. The clouds parted as the moon began traversing the sun. The view of totality was unobscured. The pic I posted was taken during totality, but cellphone pics don’t do it justice.

Boy you said a mouthful. It was truly mesmerizing to say the absolute least. I am so glad I made the trip.

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, and all OG!

1 Like

Morning gents!

Thought I would share some pics this morning:

My girls for my outdoor season:

Flower Room:

Random young bud pics:

13 Likes

Good morning OG’s

Nice! What are you running outdoor?

This year it’s Maple Leaf Indica.

Suppose to be mold resistant, got tired of fighting the mold so figured I would go this route. Time will tell how mold resistant it actually is.

3 Likes

Good luck in the hunt for resistant plants!

1 Like

I have had a LOT of luck in the past with mold resistant strains……, All Bad!

1 Like

A couple of mine got a lot of damage last year. It’s such a bummer when you open up a big beautiful cola, and it’s all rotted on the inside.

1 Like

I lost an entire crop of Zamadelica this way. Also another crop but I can’t remember what it was. Anyways. I know the feeling.

1 Like

Based on what i’ve seen in my garden, the plants with dense, fat colas and tight structure get mold if there is late season precip and high humidity. The plans that do better have a more open structure, longer internodal spacing, and not as dense buds.

I have not found a densely structured plant with fat colas that is mold resistant.

This is dead on!
This has been my experience also.

3 Likes

Good morning my friends!