Just some of OJ’s pics

Guten Morgen my friends! Getting ready to go out and tend to the girls!

1 Like

Good morning everyone!

1 Like

Morning people. Sunny and cool out there today. After 86° yesterday. Its 48° right now. Pretty big drop.

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG! Happy 420!

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning bro.

1 Like

Good morning you ganja graduates, hope you had a totally wasted 420 yesterday………

3 Likes

You don’t have to doubt that bro! lol

1 Like

Good morning to ya, brother OJ… & all OG!

Morning bro, hope you had a great weekend!

1 Like

Weekend was usual, hope yas doing good. I got eye Doc appt first thing this morning,

1 Like

Wasn’t feeling so hot this last weekend, had to cancel looking at a new vehicle because of it. Going to look at one of these today:

IMG_0818

6 Likes

Nice, good luck!

2 Likes

Good morning brothers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mornin OG’s

3 Likes

You looking at brand new?
I’m very happy, so far, with the Hyundai Santa Fe I bought. very comfy. Powerful enuff. Mileage is great. When I went to Hot Springs I averaged 26.8 miles per gallon. 75-80 mph the whole time.
That truck looks to be basically A Santa Fe with a pickup rear end instead of SUV. Or maybe a Tuscan.

1 Like

Yes looking for brand new. I like the looks of the Santa Cruz, it also gets good gas mileage and is at a reasonable price.

2 Likes

Nice. I could not afford new. But my 2019 is very nice and it has everything. Its the “Limited” model with the turbo engine leather interior, panoramic sun roof. Six speaker stereo. Heated seats. The only difference in mine and the Ultimate, is the Ultimate has cooled seats and a heads up display.
That’s a great looking vehicle right there, bro.

3 Likes

So what do you guys think?

15 Likes

Looks very nice!

1 Like