Just some of OJ’s pics

Crate motor is a good alternative bro, a bit more expensive but much more dependable and someone else doing the rebuild. Only suggestion I have is to either buy a new carb or totally rebuild what you have. A new coil, plugs and wires wouldn’t hurt either as they are cheap,

1 Like

‘Cheap’ is the key word here, my friend! lol He’s got access to all the add-ons needed in using an old crate motor, that never got took outta the crate, so to speak! lol But yep, you’re right on the plugs etc, and always redo the vacuum lines and such

3 Likes

Good morning brothers.
:v:

2 Likes

Morning Mo!
JP did the pollen I gave you take? Never looked at it just gave it to Rose.

2 Likes

Will be hitting a couple this week, let ya know. Thnx again for that brother!

2 Likes

Some young girls flashing:

SBC (super buff cherry):

Cap Junky x Big bad wolf 2.0:

16 Likes

Lovely ladies as usual, brother!
Good morning to ya, & all OG!

Morning JP!

1 Like

Yo @Oldjoints
Hope you have a beautiful Saturday, my Sensei.

Bright and sunny here right now, but I don’t think that’s going to last long. I need to mow the lawn but with puddles here and there I just can’t get to it!

2 Likes

Good morning to ya brother OJ, and all OG!

Good morning @Oldjoints .
Man those are some frosty buds bro. Makes a man’s mouth water. lol

Good Afternoon guys, tired of the rain am building an ark………

5 Likes

I know a guy named Noah. He doesn’t charge much but he’s real picky about who he works for.
:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Good morning brother OJ & all OG!

3 Likes

Mornin OGs

2 Likes

Morning JP &Tracker!
May your buds be large and your worries small…….

5 Likes

Morning Sensei.
Keep an eye to the sky today. Supposed to be a wild ride this afternoon and evening.

3 Likes

I’ve got my red slippers on just in case……. 3 clicks and I am home (so I went nowhere). Damn that yellow brick toad!

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :scream: :man_facepalming: OJ in red slippers… now that image is burnt into my brain…