Just some of OJ’s pics

Good morning @Oldjoints

Thank you for making those Willie Nelson F2 seeds that were on @JohnnyPotseed 's Hall of Genetics topic. Just wanted to ask you how many weeks they run in flowering.

I don’t know exactly because I don’t go by weeks, I harvest by trichome maturity. But if I remember correctly it was around 12 weeks or so.

5 Likes

Good morning my friend. :slight_smile: Hope you are all kicking it high and long today!

1 Like

lol that is exactly the same thing I just got through telling another member that asked me about some strains he got from me!
Great minds, and all that, right?!

3 Likes

Must be us old folk that check for trichome maturity.
I don’t count weeks or days either. I’m a constant trichomes checker. :thinking:🫣

5 Likes

‘Grow guides’…? lol What the hell do they know about how I like my head to fit?

3 Likes

sometimes even just a day can make a big difference in the type of buzz. To judge by trichs IS the best way, IMHO not saying it’s something anyone can do, it takes experience to ‘know’ when is the right time. But once you get yer feet under ya, it IS the best way! Again, just MHO lol

On any strain, a simple tried but true axiom is easy to follow
clear trichs = energetic/up buzz
cloudy = thinking creative, relaxing buzz
dark = couch-lock go to bed buzz
using that as a ‘base’ guideline there are varying stages between all of them. Trial & error gives you the one you personally prefer.

7 Likes

I believe I’ve heard this exact thing a time or two… :point_up_2:

One thing I have noticed tho …the clearer the trichomes the more energetic but doesn’t last as long as the more amber… just with my experience… what about you? @JohnnyPotseed

But I’m pretty much go go go anyways.

2 Likes

Yep, that seems to be the case in most strains (not Frankie). But, when you’re constantly smoking anyway, lol it really doesn’t matter!
Oh btw, lol if ya wanna see something pretty, check out post #1848 in the circus thread…

4 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Morning all you red eyed ganja warriors……

5 Likes

Mornin colleagues

2 Likes

What up OJ? And friends.
Hope everyone has a splendid day.

1 Like

Things are still looking good in the bags, time will tell if it stays that way!

2 Likes

Good morning my friends!

2 Likes

So, brother OJ… what’d ya think of the latest rosin run?

Dude that looks right! Haven’t tried it yet but the color looks perfect! What I have made so far is much darker than what you gave me and I am looking forward to trying it.

1 Like

I couldn’t help but get some little bit of plant matter, lol (shook the bucket over mirror too long) I wanted it a lot cleaner, but Rose n me do love it. Harsh still, but after it cures awhile I’m sure it’ll be very delicious! It’s pretty tasty now. lol

4 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

2 Likes

Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0

SBC (Super Buff Cherry)

23 Likes