Just some of OJ’s pics

Hey, Brocephus
Howzit going?

1 Like

Slow but sure ……. On course but not sure for what!

2 Likes

Figured I’d let y’all know I might miss a few days here and there. I’m not wasting a moment with Chloe. I ain’t forgot you brothers I’m just going to make as many memories as possible the next three weeks.

7 Likes

My friend,
Please enjoy your time with your granddaughter and give little thought to words in cyberspace. She is medicine for you two that can also bring joy to her world. What is more important than that?

4 Likes

My lesson for today:

Life is not like a box of chocolates, it’s more like a box of Oreo’s
If you consume all the sweet centers you are left with the less desirable crumbly outsides!

7 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, and all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning brothers. Hope you guys rested well last night.

3 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

Mornin OGs

2 Likes

Morning @Tracker .
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning gentlemen, may your trichomes be plenty and your buds be swelled.

8 Likes

Thank you.

I also check trichomes, but having an approximate number of weeks now is great as it helps me plan around my hunting and fishing trips.
:canada: :green_heart:

1 Like

I usually jot down the day I put into flower. I figure 8 weeks, give or take. I start looking at trikes around seven weeks and then look for my amber amount suitable for me.
So, in a way, I do both.

2 Likes

Mmm, less desirable crumbly outsiders. Can we have milk?

1 Like

Got milk?

IMG_0913

6 Likes

That’s a great tip. I always assumed a couple of extra weeks may be needed to a grow when planning a trip dates. But never thought about possible fast phenos showing up. Still learning about all things reg. :laughing:

1 Like

That’s a picture of @BigMike55 when he was 8 years old, man.

2 Likes

I have no clue when it comes to how many weeks I’m at, my space is permanently on 12/12 so they’re trying to veg and flower at the same time, it keeps them manageable in size. I just have to go by how they look. This one has just had a couple weeks on the PK13-14, I reckon about wk5. I’ll do another week or two at full strength and then taper out to 2 weeks of flush. Things normally go pear shaped in the last week for me and I have to cut early.

4 Likes

18… There! I fixed it for you.
You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like