Just some of OJ’s pics

but… but… but… what if 1.5-2 grams is the normal dose? lol for Rose and me, that’s our usual! lol we double up if we need too, sometimes. 3-4 grams/dose, just eat 2 of whatever had the 1.5-2 lol

5 Likes

I’ve had before where multiple grams doesn’t hit too hard, and a few times where under a gram slams me. I think there can be quite a bit of variation in the active compounds between different varieties or even the same variety but different genetic lineage. I imagine growing conditions play a part too.

2 Likes

Now, lol ya wanna talk about ‘seeing sideways’ take triple dosage, then ya will walk sidewise too, so everything looks right!! Experience speaking here, folks! :crazy_face: :scream: :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

I’ve been to parallelogram world

Potency/strength always matters!

3 Likes

Oh man… I’m drooling :drooling_face: that super buff cherry looks absolutely stellar!!! Man it looks great!!

3 Likes

Quality always matters extremely more than yield to me

1 Like

Good morning OJ and OG :coffee:

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Morning!
Still have one more plant to harvest of the Super Buff Cherry and then that room will be totally empty.
My other room has been empty for days now and have had all my mini splits serviced and cleaned out that room. Not missing the daily grind of tending the plants and haven’t started a germination of new seeds yet.

6 Likes

lol It won’t be long before you’re going stir crazy and get back to it!

1 Like

Buenos dias amigos!

2 Likes

But…
Growing is a sickness. Much like addiction to opium. You WILL return to the garden. Oh, yes, you will. And there will be blood.
And many smiles.
You ain’t done, brother. I know you too well.

4 Likes

Nope just taking a small hiatus!
I will figure out what to grow next and be back at it in a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

lol Now there’s the OJ I know n love!

1 Like

See???
Dr. BigMike ain’t no fool.
All shitting aside good morning brother. Hope you guys have a big time today.

4 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning OJ :coffee:

1 Like

@Oldjoints
When you drag yer lazy ass out of bed, have a great day. Hehe.

2 Likes

Mornin señores

2 Likes