Just some of OJ’s pics

ok onto this other subject. Who exactly made the BC? was it ShitSeeds? or another?
Do either of you remember where you got the beans? and how it came to be named Buddha’s Cane?

1 Like

I think it was originally from some breeder in Ontario. Not sure who, I don’t think he actually made the strain but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Yep this is google

This strain is developed by Big Buddha Seeds and it’s a cross between pre-98 Kush and California OG Kush.So I guess ShitSeeds is selling his own version that are Fem

1 Like

Buddha Cane was original from ShitSeeds. I bought them from his website. If I made seeds, I don’t think I would have changed them. I can go back and look to see if I reversed a female. I know for a fact, I did not make a cross. Only real crosses I ever made were the Black n Blue Cookies and the Chunky Junky.

3 Likes

Doesn’t really matter, once I saw that ShitSeeds was making & selling them, I pulled mine from the listing. So no harm, no foul. Whoever makes em. lol But for the record, Google says they were originally made by Big Buddha Seeds

1 Like

Did those pollens I gave you work?

2 Likes

Pretty sure they took brother. I see beans coming on some I checked out this morning. I hit a Frankie with the Red Cherry Berry

1 Like

Good deal!

1 Like

Did someone call you out for BC seeds? I told him I was making seeds.

2 Likes

What got the chocolate rain?

2 Likes

Naw there seems to be some confusion as to just how many versions of it are out there. He says he didn’t know of any others.

I don’t think the Chocolate Rain or the Willie nelson took. I hit Grape Pupil with the CR and hit White Rhino with the Willie nelson

If either of you have a few spare 2gallon nursery pots, I could use some. I put plants in mine and then give them away. Been kinda getting into bromeliads and cactii lately.

1 Like

Oh crap, I misread that. I got plenty of 3gal you can have
Rose has used all the 8" (2gal)

I have none, I go from 1 gal to 3 gal.

Threes work too. I just need more pots.

1 Like

I’ll bring ya a dozen then
@BigMike55 is that enough? or ya need more?

Brother OJ, what time ya gonna swing by and grab Rose n me?

I don’t know until Mike says where and when……

1 Like

I’m gonna go lay down a bit. I’ll see it when I get up

1 Like