Just some of OJ’s pics

Morning all.

2 Likes

Morning brother Mobilly……

3 Likes

Yeah. Those were amazing girls. I got that ten footer last year with mostly O-cote. But I started by adding the Happy Frog Soil Additive.
I might try to get a couple pix of those outside plants later today.
My indoor stuff is coming along perfectly. I had to tie up a branch yesterday on the CJ. The flowers are getting really heavy on her. The Blue Tara too.

3 Likes

Yo! Mo!
How you doing brother? Good birthday yesterday???

3 Likes

Goodmorning everyone!! Ac is fixed , going to be a good day!

6 Likes

It is hot. I’ll be glad when winter comes around. I have a lemon tree that I’ve had for several years. The leaves were curled up. I had to break the water hose out.

1 Like

I didn’t even uncover my beds this year. Stuck this one in a hole from last year’s plant. You can see the roots i pulled out of the hole. MMXNHXMG.

16 Likes

God i just love seeing plants that size… oj had some pics like that too… just ridiculous hahahaha

1 Like

I have to say… rock and clay, that sounds like a damn tribulation…
I know the pain of digging in rock riddled soil… it’s about every inch or so down you go… ping!!! Hit a rock, shovel won’t dig… all over a small ass little rock… hands getting bruised , hot miserable hard work!! Props to you for enduring buddy!!

Goodmorning brother OJ

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

3 Likes

Looking amazing, well done!

Morning, OJ and friends. Stay in the AC today. Its like a furnace out there today.

2 Likes

Morning colleagues

@Oldjoints have you sampled the SBC26?

Yes but only a small sample as it is curing. Definatly good potent smoke and for not being cured a pretty nice flavor. According to my records the only thing you sent with numbers involved was Slurty25 which was also some very nice smoke. At least nothing else you labeled had numbers except the Slurty.

2 Likes

Did I send slurricane? If yes, it also has numbers. I’ll have to look them up later.

Yes you also sent slurricane. I was impressed by everything you sent.

5 Likes

Slurty #3
Slurricane #7 S1 #3
Super Buff Cherry #26

Those are the numbered ones.

1 Like

How did that MAC1 do for you? I think it grows weird. Pretty decent flower though.

2 Likes

I had a hard time getting the Mac1 to root. By the time they had roots they weren’t worth keeping.
I also lost plants due to spidermites. I tossed over 20 plants.

3 Likes