Just some of OJ’s pics

Goodmorning oj and the rest of you at og… hope those grows are going awesome! :bomb: :fire: :trophy:

How’d that driveway come along buddy?

2 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG.

3 Likes

Slow! Still have 3-4 days work left on it since I only have about an hour or two in the morning to work on it.

5 Likes

Damn man, well I hafta say it’s the way I’d be doing it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

To hell with that watching yourself melt in the sun shit… man i hate being hot like that so much… I literally turn into a different person lmao

2 Likes

Its called HEAT RAGE. And its a real thing. I get it when I get to sweating so bad the sweat runs down my back into my butt crack. I HATE that shit.

1 Like

That’s exactly when I get pissed :laughing:

That’s so unique

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG1

1 Like

How about a few shots of my OD Plants:

13 Likes

Nice. Much better than my OD plants.

1 Like

Hopefully they will double in size in the next month or so. I am expecting them to at least double but they may do much better than that if we get the right weather. That and the pests don’t get to them.

3 Likes

I cut my teeth growing outdoors. I only grew plants indoor to get them started to put them outside. Years ago if you had told me I would be growing all my plants indoor until they finished I would have laughed at you.
But times have changed and so has cannabis. But I doubt I will ever totally give up growing under the big HPS in the sky……

7 Likes

I keep swearing I’m not growing outside this year. But soon as spring hits, I’m looking for good spots to stick a plant in the ground. Its a sickness, I tell you.

4 Likes

Those are going to be awesome. Fingers crossed for a dry September/October.

1 Like

Man, they’re really stretching out nicely.

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

Good morning OJ and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Morning JP, Mobilly, Golfnutt
May your bowls be full and the weed potent my friends…….

4 Likes

Good morning bro. :slight_smile: