Just some of OJ’s pics

Having a hard time picking a few strains to grow so I figured I would let you guys pick.
Here are some available strains, please pick 3 strains you would like to see me grow out:

1. Cherry White f2
  2. Dosifyah #2 (rare Samwell bb strain)
  3. Bruce Banner x Fruitcup (Boundless genetics)
  4. Cherry West bx x Indiana Bubblegum
  5. Bubba Kush
  6. Mandarina Kush (Karma Genetics)
  7. Cherry Cobbler
  8. 9 lb Surprise
  9. Purple Urkle
  10. Sour Strawberry F3
  11. Black Widow
  12. Bog Bubble
  13. Sunshine Daydream Bx1
  14. Crusher Runtz
  15. Suga Suga

So please list the number of the strains you would like to see grown, the 3 strains with the most votes will be my next grow. Open to everyone! Thank you!

11 Likes

2,10 and 12 no particular order.

5 Likes

1,2, and 13 after seeing what @Loggershands lady looked like.

3 Likes

Good morning. 2, 5, 9.

What is Suga Suga? I’ll have to check out @InTheWoods thread again I see :slight_smile: Have a great day OJ and all who stop by! :green_heart:

1 Like

I believe it’s from @DannyTerpintine brotha. A beautiful plant. Loved all the colors and contrast on them. vibrant orange hairs with those purpling//magenta/yellow colors in fade.

3 Likes

I choose 5, 10 and 15.
Since I see no Chunky Junky in there, hehe.

5 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!
lol ya know me, my friend… I say RUN EM ALL! :scream: :thinking: :wink: :grin: :+1:

7 Likes

5, 9, 12. I like a good Bubba

2 Likes

10 12 13 bro goodmorning

2, 7, 15
:vulcan_salute:t5:
Good morning brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe 5, 9 and 12.

2 Likes

Great minds think alike

2 Likes

Looks like 12 will be in the winner pile :grin:

Possibly #10 as well… it’s gaining speed anyway lol

Lol didn’t even see that, I also like a good bubba, or bubba cross, literally anything bubba involved.

1 Like

2, 5. and 12 r my votes

Suga suga was real nice smoke too. Heavy Indica, good on the pain relief and relaxation. Smelled like rich nutty kush, very satisfying terps.

4 Likes

That is one I have been meaning to run @Loggershands . The pictures are amazing with all those trichomes! It truly looks like a bud rolled in sugar. lol
I’m all about pain relief and rest.

4 Likes

Ok so far here is the winners:

We have the following numbers:

5 #12’s
5 #5’s
5 #2’s
3 #10’s
3 #9’s

I will leave this up for a day and then tomorrow announce the seeds I will be starting. Please feel free to keep picking until that time, but only pick once.
Click here to pick or scroll up:

6 Likes

I knew 12 would make it in OJ 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :medal_sports:

1 Like

Suga Suga (Sugar Cane 4 X Lando’s Stash). The sugar cane pheno was super grapey sugary, heavy indica, very high pain relief. Lando’s was a pure kush suge cut dom male, burn your nose kind of kush terps.

@InTheWoods yeppers! :slight_smile: :green_heart:

5 Likes