Just some of OJ’s pics

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

Hope you fellas are having a great day so far. Just another day of heat coming our way……

3 Likes

We got a small shower early this morning. With a real crack of thunder.
It LOOKS like it could rain again. That’s good. Except in this heat, after a rain shower it gets SULTRY HOT!

1 Like

It was a downpour here early before sunrise. The dogs wouldn’t go off the porch when I let em out, lol

1 Like

The weatherman says ‘air ya can wear’ I say like breathing soup

2 Likes

Yeah. That.

2 Likes

Mornin colleagues

1 Like

Morning Tracker. Hope everything is going your way. We should get together sometime soon. And I can hand you off a couple nice Chunky Junky buds. I think you would like it. A lot.

3 Likes

ezgif-7-305501ab53

4 Likes

Hey goodmorning oj and the rest of the crew today… hope you guys are all doing good

1 Like

I know you have a very tight schedule with work. Let me know when and where you can, for a quick coffee. And you can take it with you and smoke it when you feel like it. Howz dat?

2 Likes

I especially like that first shot.

1 Like

Good evening brother :pray:

Good morning OJ, outdoor plants looking fine, and to think you were not going to have a outdoor this year, glad you did cause it’s a good one to watch. Have a great day brother!!

3 Likes

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @Oldjoints and all you others!

1 Like

Morning errybuddy. Another hot one today.

3 Likes

Goodmorning @Oldjoints and everyone else around… I hope your guys day is fantastic!