Just some of OJ’s pics

How else would you jab 8,161,972,572 people? Silly man.

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, & all OG!

Good Morning JP and the rest of the crew!

Went out this morning to 18 of 18 out of the ground, so the fun begins!

8 Likes

Hey brother. I’d say that’s good stats right there. lol
Good morning BTW. Catch you later. After we get back from milking Dee Dee’s goats. I gotta talk that woman into sizing back her herd at least a little. Milking nine goats along with taking care of the dozens and dozens of other critters is just too much for that old lady. I’m afraid that’s about all that keeps her going though.
Anyway, catch you later man.
:v:t4:

2 Likes

18 out of 18 … bravo :clap: goodmorning brother oj!!

Pictures… Or it didn’t happen. Lol

I’m not sure how well you can see them all but here ya a go:

9 Likes

I was just kidding. That’s an excellent start. Are these for indoor or outdoor? I assume indoor this late in the season unless running autos.
I’m liking your OD plants.

2 Likes

Yes these are for an indoor grow. I probably started to many but I always count on some not germinating and then of course males.
My OD plants are OK but nothing to brag about. Some got out late so I knew they would not get real big. But I was expecting a bit more than I got.

2 Likes

At least they are still green with all the extreme heat. And pretty. Mine kinda stunted a little. But I try to keep them watered.
I’m going to go check my Chunky Junky plants. Its been three days of 12/12. Won’t be long and I will start getting the girl/boy count. I think I only want one or two nice boys and keep two or three girls. Try to keep at least one unseeded.

3 Likes

Don’t let them go more than 5 days. All the plants will be in pre-flower after that point but stay in a veg state.

1 Like

They are actually about where I want them to start flowering anyways. i might just leave them in flower lights… Just remove the ones i dont want. They are almost half the height of the tent.
They are all pretty nice plants. If I get girls to cull, are you interested?

2 Likes

I wont have room brother……

1 Like

Anyone else close enuff to Oklahoma City ?
I think if I get good boys, @JohnnyPotseed might be interested. I think he’s about got Roses hands full tho. Haha

@Tracker @joheimgrohen @Golfnutt etc.

3 Likes

That little woman will string you up dude….

3 Likes

We got room for a couple. Especially if a boy shows along with a girl! lol

1 Like

Ok so you will end up strung up right next to JP….

5 Likes

She doesn’t mind (too much) right now since we’ve been thinning down hard dropping 10 every other week into flower. The veg room is damn near empty compared to what it was!

2 Likes

Lets see what I get before I start promising plants. Haha.

3 Likes

I have chunky junky seed if you want some JP……

3 Likes