Just some pics

Yep had to re-upload it……

2 Likes

I was just messing with you but I do it all the time. Spellcheck is the worst . And then it messes up your pictures. I’m on a very old phone today . Very very slow . lol I like your flavors I’m definitely happy to see some of the stuff that I’ve gotten from you being grown . There is one strain that I haven’t seen and you got a picture of it up there it looks incredible .

2 Likes

That chocolate rain is looking nice .

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

Black things with a green things coming out of it is that for watering purposes? I’m sorry I don’t know what they are. I was trying to look up.

1 Like

It’s a self watering system, they are called grobuckets:

https://www.amazon.com/GroBucket-Watering-sub-irrigated-Container-portable/dp/B079CT29RZ

My friend that helps me has a hard time with watering and these work really well’

4 Likes

So out of 9 plants I ended up with 2 girls from the cherry strains. In all fairness I did cull 2 plants while in veg due to them being weak sauce. I ended up with one Cherry Berry and one Cherry West BX x Rosso Corsa. I do however have some males separated that I can use to pollinate them with:

The one on the left is a Red Cherry Berry male I can use for pollination.

10 Likes

What’s on the right side in this pic?

In the middle is a male Willie Nelson and on the right is a male Chocolate Rain……

4 Likes

Just started some seeds. A 24 hr.soak in water and h2o2. I planted 8 seeds of Golden Goat from Sooner Seeds. And 5 Hash Church from @CoastalMarySeeds.

13 Likes

Just to show some of the different expressions shown in phenotypes from the same seed batch.

First up:

Chocolate Rain:

Willie Nelson:

Now I know my answers but I am wondering how others would look at things so here is a question:

Which phenotype of the above strains would you use if you were to only pick one to breed with? Based on structure alone.

8 Likes

While the two on the right are prettier, my experience has been the two on the left will be better quality flower. Better light penetration and less larf. Slightly more maintenance as the stems will probably have to be staked at some point.

Beautiful plants.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response. There is of course no wrong answer here as a lot has to do with if it’s goi g to be a cross or a seed production of the same strain. For instance: if I had a strain that was way to stretchy then the right one of the Chocolate Rain may just fit the bill.
I am talking about a seed production of the same strain……

2 Likes

Absolutely. I was just basing it on my set up and experience.

A quick update:

Willie Nelson:

This girl has been pollinated with a male Willie and a male Red Cherry Berry:

Red Cherry Berry
Pollinated with same strain

Cherry West bx x Rosso Corsa

Chocolate Rain
Pollinated with same strain

24 Likes

outta likes brother… but OH HELL YEAH! lol Looking damn nice there!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I had bad luck with my cherry strains, popped 12 seeds got 10 to germ and 8 turned out male……

1 Like

WOW! now that’s a lotta boys to get from a drop! Damn the luck

1 Like

Brutal numbers, for sure. Plants look sweet though!

2 Likes

Outstanding garden, my brother.
Looks like in a few months I need to make a trip to T-town for a smoke session. I can make sure it ain’t poison before you get to try it. See what a nice brother I am??? Hehe.

3 Likes