Just some pics

My parents tol me it was all poison and would rot my brain. I planned on dying young and leaving a good looking corpse. I failed at that also………

9 Likes

They look beautiful man!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I’m quietly drinking my coffee taking in all the good morning wishes and bam 4 letter curses :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Hope your all feeling better today

2 Likes

I’m always amazed at what you pull off using 5-gallon buckets. Beautiful girls, as always.

2 Likes

I’ve grown some pretty large plants using 5 gallon buckets. Some do get a bit pot bound at times but they always seem to keep rocking it!

3 Likes

Hey @Oldjoints
When you harvest those RCB seeds I wouldn’t mind having a few. If you have enough to spare.
I grew an RCB cross once that was beautiful until the thrips attacked. That was my first experience with bugs in my grow. I had to harvest every plant in the room early because I didn’t spot them soon enough. At five weeks into flower it smelled amazing and after a cure it still had a halfway decent buzz and it was so sweet tasting! I’d love to give it another try with the straight RCB genetics.
I know. I may have been foolish smoking it but I cleaned the buds very well with watered down Peroxide.

1 Like

We will see how many I get. I only pollinated a few lower branches as it was just for me. But I usually do get quite a few and would be glad to send some your way……

1 Like

There’s no pressure if you don’t get enough. I still have three seeds of that cross left that I can run.
Thanks man.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

BTW that cross is Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush. It would have been amazing had I been able to take it to the finish.

1 Like

Yes I grew those out also. According to my log I still have 20 or so left of them. Also some Red Cherry Berry F3 and Red Cherry Berry F2 bx1.
So no matter what I got you covered!

1 Like

Thanks! My wife will be happy. She loves that sweet stuff as much as I do. lol
Of course Skunkiness is what I have come to really appreciate. That seems odd to me but I really like that funk for some reason.

I’m curious if the sooner stuff germed. They have Appalachia i figured is a regular selfie of H and L? I noticed they only list seeds as regulars. I wonder how many males you actually get. I loved silver mountain and figured I could make similar crosses to test.

@Papalag @GYOweed

Here they are after a few weeks…….

11 Likes

Nice. I wonder if it’s the shade or the right bottom one had purple main stem

It’s just shade……

The below pictures are of a male Chocolate Rain.
A very odd one for sure:

The structure of this male is odd in that it is small and well branched out. Most males I have grown have long internodes with little branching. This one grew nothing like the other males or females of the same strain. It also had a completely different smell.

Here is a picture of a female much further along but germinated at the same time:

I think I will collect it’s pollen and just see what happens with a pollination!

15 Likes

A few bud shots:

Red Cherry Berry;

Cherry West BX x Rosso Corsa

Chocolate Rain:

I was too lazy to carry the plants into normal light so guess you have to deal with HPS lighting……

13 Likes

Next up from @LoveDaAutos:

9 Likes

That cross has gotten some really great reviews. Good luck with it.

3 Likes

Hopefully I can do it justice…….

5 Likes