JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Drawing will probably be delayed. It’s a bad day when I have the black hose out in the winter. We are without power and sump pumps.

5 Likes

That sucks brother. We’ve had 2 power outages in the last 2 weeks. It’s crazy how bad that can mess up your life! I’m assuming you don’t have to rely on electric for heat but if you do I wish for a speedy return of power.

3 Likes

I’m having a hard time throwing a like at that post lol. I hope you get it all sorted out quickly, that stuff sucks especially in the winter

1 Like

We are mainly wood heat, so heat and cooking aren’t a problem. Plenty of water. The issue is the sumps. I need to get a battery backup ASAP for them

5 Likes

Yeah that makes sense. A good generator can be wired through your panel box too. Idk your budget bur solar charging for battery back up is how my father inlaws hunting camp is set up for power.

4 Likes

Yea we have the transfer switch for a generator, just need a generator. It’s been low on the list of priorities because when we normally lose power the sumps aren’t running do to cold temps!

2 Likes

Understandable. It’s one of the once in a hundred times things. Have you gotten a timeframe from the power company? Our last one was a pole got hit by a car and power was out for 4 or 5 hours.

2 Likes

It sounds like it’s a main line so I’m hoping that helps speed it up. We shall see. I’ve been out 4 days before with no issues to the grow.

4 Likes

Damn, sucks to hear about your situation. Hope all works out soon! Glad you have heat :pray:

2 Likes

Hope things get fixed up fast for you @JustANobody !

I have a sump pump in my basement I want to get a UPS for. When the power goes out I have 8 hours before the overflow starts and the sub basement starts to become a pool…

Ironically, when my water heating tank exploded the water flowed down into the sump pump area and that was nice for once! :rofl:

2 Likes

Our water table is so high right now there’s just so much water in the ground with a foot of heavy wet snow on top of it. I’m just glad I have the 2 stroke pump, so I’m over here mixing gas and slapping ass. I bought all the materials to redo the sump system. I think I’m going to hard line a connection in for the 2 stroke pump so that’s easier to get hooked up and going. And get a battery backup on top of it.

7 Likes

Congratulations to @MikeyMeteor!
Shoot me a PM with your addy, it may not go out until next week depending on when we get power back.

15 Likes

Nice win @MikeyMeteor that pollens gonna make some banger crosses!

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Thank you @JustANobody.

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Oh we have seeds!

38 Likes

Hell yeah! Is the purple one Halle berry ?

3 Likes

That is blockberry actually, super close!

4 Likes

Is that a open pollen sack that fell on the bud in the 1st pic?

Looking great!

4 Likes

That first plant has beautiful coloring/structure.

6 Likes