JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Thanks a million man!

1 Like

Good job, man! :rofl: @ the casting couch reference

1 Like

I have seen this on my plants.
I thought something was dropped on my plants and discarded that part. I wonder if it can be smoked?

2 Likes

If you leave it on the bud it’s like liquid terps when you smoke it. I swear to god it will be the best bud you’ve ever tried

3 Likes

2 more plants to go! Thanks for showing me your seed vacuum @Pigeonman! I’m guessing I’m at 8000-9000 seeds so far.

31 Likes

That’s a nice haul already!

3 Likes

Damn it thats a lot of beans. @JustANobody Overgrowing the world.:+1:

5 Likes

Can you tell me more about this please? I’m assuming you mean taking trim and lower leaves etc and putting them in an instant pot with some olive oil? What setting do you run that on?

I was thinking of trying bubble bags as the frosty trim seemed to be going to waste but this is genius. I’d probably go more towards butter myself.

1 Like

This is definitely a great one!!! Right on, thanks for sharing your journey with us

2 Likes

What a great seed run! Thanks for sharing your awesome journey with us…you said you have seeds available for purchase from shoe? Could you point me in the right direction , love me any seeds and love to support any home grower!

3 Likes

I’m plum outa likes….great pics of a great strain…gets me every time

2 Likes

No sir, no seeds for sale, they will be included with orders as freebies. And will be available here as well.

8 Likes

Mango Hashplant #2 has been broken down. I’ll let it dry for a couple days and then bust out the seed vacuum again. Probably another 2000+ seeds.

22 Likes

Holy moly seeds galore! Good job man! I bet you can’t wait to try them once they are dried and ready to pop! You gonna do any large scale phenohunts?

3 Likes

After I do my @jaws FP OG IC1 open pollination I’ll start to run “my own” stuff. I’m hoping in the next month or so to start getting a bunch of seeds out to people and probably start a thread for people growing any chucks I make. Maybe I’ll get lucky and someone will run something.

13 Likes

Very cool of you brother ill be tagging sling to see what gems you and others find!

4 Likes

Wow, great job, would love a pack of those.

I found a nice FP OG F4 male that smells very lime(?). I stuck outside in a small patch of my fave clone girls from the past year (Blue slush, Red Raspberry, Puffo Gelato, Kali mist x E) hope to come up w some nice crosses.

5 Likes

You found the same pheno I held onto currently! I call her the Sowah Pebbles Cut, she’s a heavy producer too. She’s a good smoke. I stuck her in the tent for my Mango Hashplant open pollination run. I can Def send you some FP OG seeds once they are ready.

7 Likes

Definitely, we can trade FP OG crosses at the end of summer, woot!

2 Likes

I’d like to send you the blockberry and Halle Berry cross too for you to look at maybe washing.

4 Likes