JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Moving right along. Started giving them the Epsom salt spray, they should darken up here soon. Roots looking great.

22 Likes

Plants are looking happy today. I’m hooing to up pot them this weekend into some .75 or 1 gal pots.

21 Likes

Getting bigger and bigger every update! Looking good in there! You taking all those plants to flower?

1 Like

Yep every one will go into flower with some other female cuts added in

2 Likes

How many plants you anticipate in that tent then?

I’d like to squeeze 20ish into a 5x5.
1 gal, 2.5 gal, 7 gal. As many as I can shove ij

2 Likes

So no training then and your gonna run irrigation lines to them all?

No training just let em run. I’ll use blumats. Anywhere from 1 to 3 carrots per pot.

3 Likes

There ya go! Definitely should make things easier. When I was running 17 plants its was such a royal pain to water everyday every plant so hopefully this takes out all the hard work for ya!

4 Likes

Huge pain in the ass, I wouldn’t do it without automations.

1 Like

Back in Oct 22 I cut down a whole green crack that was my fiances traning dummy that got out of control was taking up a 4x4 ft space so I cut her down and cloned everything and filled up the 36 site cloner and only kept the best looking 18 and finished with 17 of the 18. Heres a pic of the madness

20 Likes

Been wanting to get some blumats for a bit, definitely will soon, maybe even for my outdoor peppers in grow bags this year to see how much I can get out of a 5gallon bag in the sun when I don’t have to constantly worry about watering!
Do you run nutrients through them?
I know they’re fine with nutes and a chelating agent helps too.
I should probably buy them for my weed plants before I spend even more money on growing veggies which is supposed to be cheap in theory :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t run nutrients through them but I do put mosquito bits, beneficial bacteria, and a little silica in my res. When/if I need to feed in flower I top dress and hand water it in. I try to hand water ever 2 weeks or so, they seem to like a good soaking here and there.

2 Likes

That plant stacks like crazy, I can’t believe the buds on the tiny little plant I pollinated.

1 Like

Yeah she does! I wasn’t a fan of how short the high was but the edibles worked magic for muscle pain! After eating 1 edible it was like having a muscle relaxer you eat 2 and you’d turn into a sleep walking zombie still able to function but look like your dragging ass lol

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me, I need to make edibles.

1 Like

What’s your preferred method?

Put my hash into a mason jar, add butter, fill a crock pot up with water and let it run on low for 4-8 hours or more. I saw someone did it for a day so I’m going to try a longer run. It decarbs and infuses at the same time and is super easy and doesnt need to be babysat.

6 Likes

Got everything up potted into .75 gal pots, they might be 1 gal, they looked good under regular lighting. They are liking the Epsom spray and starting to green up nicely.

24 Likes

Everyone is happy in their new homes. They were treated to a nice Epsom foliar spray.

13 Likes