JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I am blown away by the coco I’m guessing the end of next week is going to be cool.

14 Likes

Sorry dude I pretty sure I have already asked but forgot. What coco did you go with and what type of aeration did you pick for when you up pot ?

2 Likes

Oh yea let me grab the link for you, it was pretty cheap and a brick.

I hydrated it and that’s been it.

I’m going straight coco, I think that’s what you were asking.

2 Likes

:rofl: that’s funny I have 2 bricks of the same stuff , I got it for the flora flex kit :v:

3 Likes

For sure, I wasn’t sure if you have to add perlite or pumice or if straight coco works. Thanks though it’s added to my Amazon basket!

2 Likes

Yep, I’m doing straight coco, @Crafty_Flame genetics, and floraflex nutes and automated watering set up.

3 Likes

I did nothing but hydrate it so far so I’m happy.

2 Likes

Ooo how are you gonna set up the automated watering?

2 Likes

I’ll use a 32 gal food safe trash can, a timer, a pump for fertigation and a pump to stir the solution. Then the run off will go into a tray, tray will drain into a condensate pump, that pumps it into my sump, sump pumps it out when it fills, flowers get fertilizer.

3 Likes

Ok that sounds pretty badass, do you still have to make it or did you already build it? I saw a pump and ax infinty had a wall socket thing I was thinking about trying to make a timer setup for on some drippers.

2 Likes

I have some of it, the sump system I’m upgrading just need a good day to do it. I don’t really plan to use the automation until flower, so I’ll build it all out last minute of course.

3 Likes

Lol that’s the only way

3 Likes

For the blumats I use for my first grow I use the same type of garbage can, a pump to feed the lines and a pump to mix and it works really well. I know I have cal, mag, and micronutes in my well water so I’m using the floraflex no cal mag system. Running 50% of the recommended for the first 2 weeks and then turning it up.

2 Likes

Yeah you got me really wanting to try the blumats for a soil grow. That run looked killer!

2 Likes

Ok yeah I have some pretty hard well water also it’s nice to not have to use cal mag!

1 Like

It’s honestly really great for veg and flower, if I kept them in 100% of the time it’s be wild.

2 Likes

Yeah I have a wired idea I was thinking about trying to run them on a float switch to a priming bucket and have a larger res feed two tents, but so far the trial run I had issues at the splitter and not having the the two not maintain right. One went low and the other that was full over filled. So I may try again go like a 5 gallon res to run 2 3 gallon pots and see what happens.

2 Likes

Good morning dude, hope the weekend is starting right!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone hope yall are having a great day! How is that new laptop treating you @JustANobody?

3 Likes

Dude this thing is sick. So above and beyond what I expected. I have it hooked up to my TV and stereo playing halo Infinite.

4 Likes