JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

This coco grow is pretty cool.

16 Likes

So the Big Sur Holy Weed run did produce seeds, some plants did better than others. Unfortunately the romulan did not produce many quality seeds. Vintage BB x BBM produced a decent amount and I’d say the Green Crack produced the most. The Romulan seeds are drying. The green crack and vintage BB x bbm crosses have been in the fridge for a bit. Next week I’m going to test sprout those 2, and if the results are good I’ll start to give some of these away for people to test before running more giveaways.

10 Likes

Those coco seedlings really seem to be moving! What kind of nutes are you goin with?

3 Likes

Floraflex salts

5 Likes

Let the seeds dry a month or so for better germ rates.

2 Likes

Gave the Peanut Butter Dream a feed again this morning a few hours before lights out. Still feeding half strength, on Monday we turn it up.

17 Likes

they are looking nice and healthy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good morning dude!

2 Likes

Good morning!

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s because I’m paying more attention because I’m trying a new thing or if coco really is faster but this is cool to watch. @Crafty_Flame wasn’t joking.

20 Likes

I was watching that and comparing to the photos a couple day’s earlier and wondering the same thing, but for real it’s looks super quick.

3 Likes

Dude that’s gotta be the coco. They are exploding compared to my soil plants.

3 Likes

Oh it’s definitely the coco. You’re basically growing hydro with media instead of water, after you get the hang of it and realize how much faster it is, you won’t want to grow dirt anymore :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I never did grow in soil, but I started with DWC, and after switching to Coco I never looked back. To me its way easier to grow in that medium, the plants seem to love it.

7 Likes

This is wild. Root growing out of the stem haha!

23 Likes

Nice, consistent moisture and good hormone. Definitely doing it right :wink:

5 Likes

That root is really cool, never seen that in soil

6 Likes

Hell ya it is!

3 Likes

Wait until you hook up the blumats. The roots will be climbing up over a pile of themselves to get to the water like this scene from World War Z.

6 Likes

No blumats for coco!

2 Likes