JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Happy Easter brother :v:

5 Likes

This Mango Hashplant open pollination and chuck run used a ton of soil. Was nice to get 30+ gal back today to get them amended, mixed, watered, and cooking for whatever comes next. The next flower run will be in coco.

10 Likes

That’s the way to do it…Fast veg growth and fat buds coming soon you get coco down✌️

4 Likes

I think I’m down 2 seedlings. I knocked 1 over and be t the stem pretty badly at the base and the mutant one is probably going to get the ax as well. That’s OK I have a few clones in the aero clones that are throwing roots.

4 Likes

A couple of Roanoke Bass today. One picture.

10 Likes

That’s a pretty good looking one!

1 Like

Very nice , I went out this weekend and got a few walleye :v:

2 Likes

We got a Walleye on the first cast! They are not common here. Last one I caught was 20 years ago. Unless it’s a sauger.

8 Likes

@JustANobody sorry I missed your bday. Happy late birthday my friend. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Swimbait ???

2 Likes

That’s a wierd chatterbait with a swim bait on it. Nice eyes on them both right! I kept I on for a year and never caught a fish. Caught this one and 5 minutes later lost the bait. River is brutal. The Roanoke Bass is one of the few bass to adapt to the rivers between impoundments. Only the Roanoke river and connecting waters.

5 Likes

Is the roanoke bass an off shoot of large mouth?

1 Like

They are anbundant around me. I’m close to Lake Erie and fish a lot. Lol. I posted a couple pics on my journal from the weekend, got a new pole coming in. Looking like I might have to work this weekend with a buddy. So I just may have to take a vacation day and go break in this new pole :v:

2 Likes

I hope you do !

1 Like

It’s another species , notice the eye is way back from the corner of the mouth. On a largemouth the eye is near the middle of the mouth line. Also red eyes extra fin rays and teeth on the tongue separate it from Largemouth

2 Likes

Happy birthday, homie!

1 Like

Time to mix up the first batch of full strength nutes for @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream!

13 Likes

Do you still need to water multiple times a day on the coco? Are you going to automate it once they’re in flower?

Just curious. I don’t think I would be able to keep them alive if I had to water every day, let alone multiple. I can’t even carry my ass to the gym every day lol.

1 Like

That one looks like a walleye. Nice to see.

4 Likes

Is this the same as a warmouth? I haven’t caught one but in pics it looks very similar. Which river are you on there? I need to expand my fishing horizons here.

1 Like