JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I water every other day in coco right now while they are small, once they are in flower I’ll get it all automated.

2 Likes

That’s not bad. I was envisioning you in the tent twice or three times a day with water. They look really good though.

2 Likes

No sir, no way in hell I’m doing that, especially this time of year. I have too much going on. Need to drop some trees, start bucking up logs for firewood, outdoor garden prep, meat bird chicken prep… From now until August we are very very busy on our little hobby/personal farm. 1 time a day is fine right now, I mix and ph the nutes 1 time a week at this point, my grow is in my office so I can get stuff done when I’m slow. But once they kick into high gear I don’t have the time for that. I like flower to be very hands off.

6 Likes

@JustANobody i have a couple questions for yuh lol.

1: what template do you use to count cannabis seeds in the app? This info will become very useful in a few months :wink:

2: how much maple syrup would that big tank boil down to?

Thank you in advance lol

3 Likes
  1. I forget honestly, I had to play around with a couple of different ones.

2. Takes about 40 gal of Sap to make a gal of syrup. So about 5.5 gal. The Sap is running about 2% this year.

5 Likes

1: makes sense, thank you

2: that’s a lot less than I thought but more than anyone could go through in a reasonable time

3: have a good day :joy::joy:

5 Likes

A rough average is 40:1 return.

4 Likes

Oh, we put it in our coffee etc. We boil some down and make sugar out of it too.

3 Likes

Maple syrup in coffee?? Brb lol

2 Likes

It’s amazing.

5 Likes

We use maple syrup as sweetener for everything. I almost never have sugar in the house.

3 Likes

This is actually very good! I normally drink my coffee black because I’m an animal but I think you just put me on to something lol

5 Likes

I’ve never tried maple syrup in my coffee either…… :thinking:
I made maple bacon the other day, house still smells like it…. God I love that stuff!

3 Likes

Fresh maple bacon sounds amazing!

2 Likes

Has anyone ever tried Grand-Peres?

3 Likes

Sir! You people, yea I said it lol, have a strategic reserve of Maple Syrup for you national security and you’ve never put maple syrup in your Timmy’s? Do you even wear a bunny hug eh bud?

5 Likes

I don’t know ow what that is. Off to google.

The answer is not yet. But I will someday that looks amazing.

3 Likes

Bahaha I know right! I was actually scared to type that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but best believe I will be asap! You know why I’m not right now, cuz I’m out! Yup BLASPHEMY! I was gonna put in a teaspoon or two and it’s gone, not even a bottle with “leavins” :weary: so to the grocery store later as I need cream and dog treats anyway too

2 Likes

Oh the dumplings! I have not but I know a friend who swears there’s a place in Ottawa that makes them and they are the best thing he’s ever had! I haven’t even heard that word in over 5 years!

3 Likes

WTF is a bunny hug, Easter is over.

2 Likes