JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Likewise my friend! Let me know when you want me to resend that death star. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 you should check out 3 Rivers Biotech, they have a Canadian address to mail samples to. $15/test but gotta purchase 5 tests. Don’t need to send all 5 in at the same time, just purchase them.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1, what’s your germination method? My seed mats are cooking my seeds when trying to germ test them.

2 Likes

This veg tent is in a never ending cycle of too full.

24 Likes

I’m going to keep the Wiki open until tomorrow morning.

10 Likes

I use these little starter trays that has deep water pockets that form the feet. I fill those little wells up.just below surface. The trays sit up high enough and with the water I. The feet wells it works perfect on seedling mat. I got the starter trays on Amazon. I had the same issue when I would throw a zip lock with seeds in the mats, the trays insulate but still keep them warm enough

9 Likes

I just built another cabinet… that one is now also too full. I just need lights for the third one, and then it should be under control. This I tell myself as I gently apply clown makeup in the mirror

5 Likes

I’ve gone back to a ziplock hanging from a clip in the top of my tent. Have had good germination rates that way. In the past I’ve used a CD case with a layer of moist paper towel underneath. The case closed keeps it humid enough. I always used to set it on top of my TV, but it’s been awhile since I’ve had a tube TV. :thinking:

Are those starter trays full size trays @BIGJ ? I’m intrigued

3 Likes

They are smaller trays. Came in like a 10 pack. Make is nice if sprouting multiple strains and being reusable , saves a few bucks on bags. Lol. Once they pop I put the insert in the trays and into rapid rooters and back on the mat a couple days. :v:

https://a.co/d/gD3lsnb

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway but I don’t have room :confused:

Maybe I can make a spot for a little veg cabinet under my desk :thinking:

3 Likes

Outdoor season is right around the corner too!

4 Likes

Last call for the clone giveaway! I’ll be calling it after breakfast, if I remember.

7 Likes

Congratulations to @420noob!
Shoot @Crafty_Flame and myself a PM with your addy so we can get you your prizes!

38 Likes

Great win @420noob Have fun with this one. Thanks always @JustANobody for your work and generosity.

2 Likes

Congratulations @420noob

1 Like

Wowww congrats @420noob!

1 Like

Hell yeah @420noob you got some serious fire headed your way!! Congrats on the win!

@JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame thank you both for the chance and the generosity!

4 Likes

Congratulations @420noob , what a score :rocket:

@JustANobody @Crafty_Flame generous giveaway y’all :muscle:

7 Likes

Good for you @420noob .
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Nice win @420noob. Dope! Thanks @JustANobody @Crafty_Flame

3 Likes