JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

How holy shit man! Woohoo sitting at the laundromat and just opened my phone yay! Thanks so much!

23 Likes

Happy Friday!
Let’s do a giveaway for a pack of Mango Hashplant open pollination pollen. Maybe we can bug @Crafty_Flame enough and he’ll throw some seeds in as well.

Update - The peer pressure worked.

@Crafty_Flame is throwing in a Bubba S1 x Mendo Breath fem 5 pk and a GG4 x (Grateful Breath bx1) reg 10pk!

1. @Hashpants
  2. @luxton :canada:
  3. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands:
  4. @freed111 :canada:
  5. @Smooth :us:
  6. @Jim :us:
  7. @Agreenpassion :us:
  8. @Whatnow :us:
  9. @Trickster :us:
  10. @420noob
  11. @buck90 :us:
  12. @Onobigrower :brazil:
  13. @THCeed
  14. @LzBoy :canada:
  15. @Jimdoors
  16. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  17. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  18. @Natea
  19. @Jpaul :us:
  20. @OnePassionateGrower
  21. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  22. @Fortman420 :canada:
  23. @Nugslinger :canada:
  24. @Tripl3fastaction
  25. @Organical :us: :mushroom:
  26. @FieldEffect :us:
  27. @Bert :us:
  28. @Cannabiscrusader :us:
  29. @havens4hawks :us:
  30. @Trimeresurus :us:
  31. @jamMAKEcan
  32. @I.am.human
  33. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  34. @mainerJ :us:
  35. @Topdecker :us:
  36. @patsnumone

Please add more numbers as needed. Good luck!

41 Likes

Thanks @JustANobody for the chance!
Congrats @420noob on a spectacular win on the cut :seedling::green_heart:

8 Likes

Hey @JustANobody I posted up on my thread about the 96 sour diesel and ajs cut. Not sure if you got sent both or just 1 but @HappyTrees23s did some research behind the 96 so far and now is working on getting information about the ajs cut. Good info for sure but not any help to me if I’m not growing out thes strains so I’m trying to recall anyone I’ve sent the 96 sour to show them the info I’ve been presented

9 Likes

I did not get the 96, “only” the AJ’s. I actually cleaned her up last night in flower.

5 Likes

Sweet. Thanks for the Pollen chance @JustANobody I can see some cool crosses coming out of that!

He doesn’t have a lot of info on the ajs cut yet but found some really good info on the 96 sour from the breeder or breeders?

1 Like

Peer pressure worked.
@Crafty_Flame is throwing in a Bubba S1 x Mendo Breath fem 5 pk and a GG4 x (Grateful Breath bx1) reg 10pk!

Thank you @Crafty_Flame!

11 Likes

Hell yeah! Thanks for the extra heat @Crafty_Flame !!

8 Likes

Going to be some Excellent fire power,

3 Likes

@Onobigrower @dingys @FPunk @punk77 @Rmlorganica @Haxixandoamente @VisionGrower @true @Shanti-ri @ervasagrada @kroma @Budgus

6 Likes

The Grateful Bx is pretty special. I used Skywalker OG as the outcross (Grateful Breath x (Skywalker OG x Grateful Breath) and the results are incredible. Heavy terps, lots of color, and OG type buzz. Lovely. So I selected a male of that for F2’s of it, and also hit my GG4, which is the pack I’m offering. The result is huge, terpy, OG plants. Lots of winners in those.

And that Bubba x Mendo speaks for itself, beautiful plants with amazing potential :nerd_face::v:

18 Likes

23 Likes

Thanks friend !!!

1 Like

Is she knocked up too?

2 Likes

Sweet, my reversal skills suck big time so winning some pollen would be awesome :muscle:

4 Likes

Does a bear shit in the woods?

11 Likes

They say they do, but I’ve never actually witnessed it firsthand.

6 Likes

@creatorknbsland Brother, thanks for updating me on what’s going on! A lot of work these days to finish the vegetation room and setting up soil to do the hunts! I’ll update things as they are here soon. Thank you for this @JustANobody and for all your effort! Let’s go!!!

4 Likes

@RadioWaves nice WIKI you may want to get in on :fire:

1 Like