JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Is the wiki up? I think he might be keeping the seeds. I sent him 40 self addressed stamped envelopes.

4 Likes

I think you should use panda film and use the white side to write obscene messages when viewed from the air

6 Likes

Or calander pictures Zing!

4 Likes

Think crop circles but rude

3 Likes

@JustANobody I may put a couple outside this year. Didn’t last year. Gotta switch it up because of thieves, I think might do 4.what would be your preference for outdoor out of the 8 I have from you :v:

1 Like

I need to pop a couple outside this week I think. 20 gal fabric pots, cow shit and dirt from the back yard.

3 Likes

Man! This coco grow @Crafty_Flame is schooling me up on is going well. Everything is very happy after being stripped down and up potted.

Day 38 in the flower tent

Hella Jelly

AJs Sour D

Mountain Temple

29 Likes

Dude that coco grow is ridiculous, now are they starting to give off the same smells as when they were in soil?

1 Like

I am very curious to compare the MOB to my soil MOB grow…indont believe I’ve flowered anything else in the coco grow so hard to tell.

3 Likes

Ok I think I would be a great indicator, honestly makes me super curious. Especially when the other grow I saw said he didn’t get the berry smell. So yeah the nature vs nurture question.

1 Like

Yea for sure. I know @Rhino_buddy gets strong Berry off her in veg too. @Crafty_Flame what are you getting?

3 Likes

Does rhino do coco?

1 Like

I’m not sure.

1 Like

Nope. I run octopots, and although coco coir is in my mix, it’s only about a 3rd. After I found octos, I can never go back. Way too easy. Ive been 13 hours from my house for 3 days now, and I’m worried about my cuts I left in the humidity dome, but all my flowers are doing great!

But to answer the real question, yes, I smell strong berry smells when I am plucking leaves off, especially yellow/dead ones. She’s gonna go into flower as soon as I get home to chop this GDP cut from @Til_Valhalla . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@Rhino_buddy so then you running a soil mix with coir instead of peat?

1 Like

Yessir. I try not to use peat. It’s everywhere though. 🤷

1 Like

You have a grow thread? The Octo pots do sound neat like a built in wick system from what I understand.

awesome! how did it turn out?
hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Man. I can’t leave mine for more than 3 or 4 days before they need attention. My dome fits nice and tight too! Otherwise, I just over watered them before I left town, and crossed my fingers. I’m sure they’ll be okay, but if not, everything in there is, hopefully, something I can replace.

She was looking fat and ready days ago, but I had to make an impromptu trip to Wisconsin, and hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow night to chop her down.

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @JustANobody and @joheimgrohen

1 Like